1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A message from Bluejay's General Store

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Trace, May 1, 2015.

1. Trace

Trace New Member

Hello everyone. I'm sad to announce that the store will be closed for four days. If anyone want's to order anything, please submit a ordering form to me. As much as I like to say I can order "anything", I can't obviously order things that require special licenses or something that is illegal. This also goes for the moral problem of serving "people meat". We do not sell body parts, people, medication, drugs, weapons, BOMBS, so on so on.

Thank you, we'll be having a 20% off sale upon reopening for inconvenience. all items requested for shipping will be stockpiled and ordered in mass the day before the reopening, assuring all orders are amassed and collected.

(Sorry for the OOC, but don't ask for cloths, if I reply to ANYTHING, it's on my phone, I can't edit anything until I get home)

2. Raideck

Raideck Member

Why are ye closing?
    -Raideck