1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A Knights Rant

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Chay3131, Feb 13, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Chay3131

Chay3131 New Member

It may be too bad that I woke up now. I wish I would not have died however I died so that I may have gotten used to the way the world is now. This future is confusing or is it that I missed this? Back then when I was a knight any knight who lost his job was able to apply to any job any where and be able to work there without any kind of confirmation. We didn't have these fancy peculiar radios that you have to change what channels it is on. Bloody radio. I think it is a spy thing that is listening and recording our messages. Me and my mates back in the day would not have as much freedom of speech as this future gives you. Chivalry is all gone from nearly everyone. If it is there I can not see it. I'm going back to... Avalon! Yes Avalon! No more wilds. Bloody Agaran. No chivalry what so ever.

~Sir_Glarconblah