1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A builder's service

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Biscuit, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

-Barbados-

Hello! I am moving to Opportunity, and I need a residence for which my girlfriend and I would live in. Sadly, I haven't the slightest idea of how to do so myself! If there is an adept builder out there looking for a job, here is what I would like in the house:

First floor: Family room, kitchen, dining room, bathroom.

Second floor: Master bedroom, 3 bedrooms, master bathroom.

Third floor: Roof garden, with tables and chairs for sitting.

I will be able to provide the necessary funds for building materials, as well as the funds to pay said builder.

2. Izzida

Izzida New Member

Be sure to get whoever you find to build OK'd by Sativa and Ria so the can get a visitors pass. Remember, we're a private colony.

On another note I'm not an 'adept' builder but I've done pretty well on my own home if you're interested in my help. I also was in charge of the Cafe in town. It's a wonder what you can do with some research and a matter manipulator. But I would understand if you're looking for someone more...professional.

((If Sat doesn't get the visitors pass form up today message me and I'll send the form to you. I haven't put up the building guidelines yet for Opportunity but that'll be up today as well. Just try to allow people to walk easily through the ground floor and east is preferred right now. There /might/ be some building going on to the west soon. Sorry we're transitioning in Opportunity right now. Lots of changes going on, bare with us.))

- Izzida

#2 Izzida, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
  3. Xenos

Xenos New Member

Heh. I'd be more than happy to help you, Barbados... That is, if you'd let me.
    Hope ya don't mind a coupla extra things bein' added!

~Blade's Edge