1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A black sheeps journal.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Recluse, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Recluse

Recluse New Member

On Ruslav Markos computer, there is a folder located in the %appdata% command prompt, and retrieved with the code "Black Sheep" case sensitive. At opening it, it will request another password, which is "Hope". Inside are multiple folders labeled as such.
    n/a
    Inside of here are various transactions that appear to be put in manually. Alcohol, electronics, as well as "private" transactions are the most prominent.
    June 5th, 2416
    "I'm finally settled down. Shit's honestly whack right now, more so then it was in Orions Spur. At least there, I had close contact with my employers. Now, I am in a strange unknown point in my life. I'm currently waiting for further instructions, but I am continuing my previous job as I have been told to do unless told by [REDACTED], which I have not been. I have considered leaving, but I know better. I'm in this for the long run, and I doubt I will ever have a truly normal life. How I long for a night where I can relax and not break into homes to search for evidence against individuals for who knows what. I just hope they don't start assigning me [REDACTED]. [REDACTED] do not fare well when discovered. I pray that they have audio chips inside of me with cyanide dispensers to prevent being tortured. No way I'm letting that happen; I'd rather blow my brains out before that. I often consider doing the same. The unknown prevents me however, and at the end of the day, I know that I truly am blessed for the situation I'm in. I'm not being spied on directly, I'm trusted, and I'm truly powerful in [REDACTED]; if [REDACTED].

I simply wish I could be a normal apex; one that spends his nights dreaming of harvesting his bananas. Speaking of which... I may just make my own farm as well out here. I'm running out of bananas, and [REDACTED] damn if I'm going to go my life without bananas. Why am I even typing this out... I guess it's just a way to escape from my thoughts. Though, I will need to confirm with [REDACTED] if this is allowed. Surely not for [REDACTED], but perhaps they will allow it. It's sufficiently protected, and it's not like anyone is going to be breaking these doors down ever."