1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

5/10/2014 8pm EST Issue at Wolves Den

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ariexe, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

As those at wolves den have noticed, A shin dig went down where it was 6 v 1.

Now, the characters I know that were involved are Asa Yoshida, Raoul, fawkes, Cole, Captain, and Badstar. Sorry If I spelled any names wrong. there was also an avian id like to mention

So Asa arrives to wolves den to meet up with fawkes to debate about the heist a group of us have been planning to do. this plot is already aloud through taranis oocly and through a mod

Fawkes says how he wants to raid honeydew instead and asa denies permission. Previously, fawkes wanted to do a robin hood type of heist. We where going to rob Taranis of its gold, and donate to Liberty mills.

Asa than speaks to Raoul later about Fawkes and as they are having a conversation, an avian runs to them, tells them there is a mad man at the end of the room with a sniper rifle, than the Avian gets shot. Raoul sneaks through a hole in the back wall and teleports to his ship, setting out a distress call ordering everyone else down to the planet, than beams back down to flank Fawkes who is the mad man. Wile Fawkes is now under fire from Raoul and 3 other people at the east, Asa comes from the west firing widly at fawkes. Fawkes write hes taken several gunshot wounds and begisn to bleed. Than proceeds to turn around and snipe asa in the head blindly with "amazing accuracy" I void that comment and use the light as a distraction to void the godmod. Asa than proceeds to lunge at fawkes and fawkes out of no where pulls out a durasteel riot shield, wile still being shot at from both directions. At this time, fawkes should be dead form bloodloss, but we let him live anyways

Fawkes dodges Asa, than asa knocks him to the ground, than attempts to penetrate his arm with her sword, being blocked by "Impervium armour"

Voiding this armour, Fawkes begins to rage quit and we all void the fight.

Im posting this for debate and discussion. this is a quick summary poorly writen by myself. Fawkes said his character is dead but we want to give him a second chance, however, he knows information that he can leak metagamingly, and we just want to inform the forum this information is metagame

2. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

Get that into something private and to mods if necessary. People who haven't seen it shouldn't involve into it.

3. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Well, what position was Asa in according to Fawkes? If he has a huge uphill advantage, he would be able to get a shot off. But if it was neutral, it should had been dice rolled for the shot, not voided. Most people turn bad rp into "Attempts to shoot Asa with amazing accuracy." Not just void it. That was a bad move. I feel that it would be very hard to get past that Fawkes tried to kill Asa, like how a jury is told something, and they are told to void it. There was definitely failures on both ends.

4. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

Yes. Please bring this up in a private conversation with those involved, as well as the mods. It is an issue that we can discuss, but this isn't something that needs to be public. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.