1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[2/15/2015] Rules Update

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Kazyyk, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

This rules update includes the following changes:
    • Slavery is not permitted unless the players involved as slaves have consented OOCly to participate as slaves, as per the PvP rules.
    Wrap-up: Slavers no longer require Staff permission to be slavers, but they're still required to get OOC permission to enslave characters. If permission is not granted, they should try to find a compromise so that ICly the other character can escape the situation, as per the PvP rules.

2. ZeeDubyah

ZeeDubyah New Member

Thank you for this change! It's much appreciated!

3. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

appreciate it, even though I'm over slaving. I'm sure this will please others.

4. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

I would like to remind people to try and get distinct consent for this kind of thing. I know we have this reluctance in the community to get clear, concise consent, because that means you are less likely to get that +1 kill to your street cred. But make sure that before taking actions like these, before getting waist deep in the RP of it, to ask "Do you consent to x"

5. Xeni

Xeni New Member

I think this exact breakdown of the rule should please everybody. VOTE BILL C-92 FOR PRO SLAVERY 2415

6. Conrad Fiat

Conrad Fiat New Member

Whoop!

7. Aegis Ebonwing

Aegis Ebonwing New Member

Love ya Kazyyk, that is a very middle of the road approach!