1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.
ScarletSongbird
Last Activity:
May 9, 2017 at 5:58 PM

Following 1

Birthday:
Jun 22, 1997 (Age: 27)
BAMF

ScarletSongbird

Galactic Hitchhiker, 27, from Krikkit

Smaller babies may be delivered by stork but the heavier ones need a crane. May 3, 2017

ScarletSongbird was last seen:
May 9, 2017
    1. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      Reality is frequently inaccurate.
    2. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      He had been told that when looking for a good oracle, it was best to find the oracle that other oracles went to.
    3. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?
    4. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      "My capacity for happiness," he added, "you could fit into a matchbox without taking out the matches first."
    5. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      And a big hello to all intelligent life forms everywhere … and to everyone else out there, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys.
      1. Reconus
        Reconus
        h ow bang rok
        Aug 3, 2016
      2. CaptainBritton02
        CaptainBritton02
        ooga booga we kill commie ugh
        Aug 3, 2016
    6. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most were miserable, even the ones with digital watches.
    7. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      I'm the person who's leaving for a week to go on vacation! So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    8. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      One of the extraordinary things about life is the sort of places it's prepared to put up with living.
    9. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      Every single decision we make, every breath we draw, opens some doors and closes many others. Most of them we don't notice. Some we do.
    10. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      Let the past hold on to itself and let the present move forward into the future.
    11. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      NO ADMITTANCE. NOT EVEN TO AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME HERE. GO AWAY.
      1. EvDo
        EvDo
        wtf, Scarlet?
        Jul 25, 2016
    12. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
    13. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      Grown men, he told himself, in flat contradiction of centuries of accumulated evidence about the way grown men behave, dont behave like this
    14. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
    15. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
    16. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      He would insult the Universe. That is, he would insult everybody in it. Individually, personally, and in alphabetical order.
    17. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      It's part of the shape of the Universe. I only have to talk to somebody and they begin to hate me.
    18. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough as it is without wanting to invent any more of it.
    19. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      I can't help but feel I'm becoming obsolete.
      1. Diddums
        Diddums
        There's no *becoming* obsolete.

We were always obsolete, friend!
        Jul 18, 2016
    20. ScarletSongbird
      ScarletSongbird
      There is an art, the Guide says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 22, 1997 (Age: 27)
    BAMF
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Signature

[​IMG]
    Issie Sundew - Lawful Evil - Bounty Hunter - Raising Hell (4'7, Age 24, Sundew flower)
    Ayaka Hiroko - Lawful Good - Ships mechanic - Alive (5'8, Age 26, N/A)
    Valerie Asimov - Lawful Good - Veteran - Alive (5'7, Age 28, Caucasian)
    Anno Anatauri - Neutral Good - Hitchhiker - Making Friends (5'8, Age 22, Modded Caucasian)

Memorial:

Chit - Lawful Evil - Tech worker - Deceased (5'7, Age 25, Caucasian)
    Mallory Jacobson - Chaotic Good - Cargo Hauler - Retired (5'10, Age 27, Caucasian)
    Cassiopeia Smith - Chaotic Neutral - Busker - Happily Married (5'4, Age 23, Korean American)
    Robin "Bunny" LaMaut - Chaotic Neutral - Secretary - Retired (5'6, Age 24, Caucasian)