1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.
Kazyyk

Kazyyk

Administrator

1. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      Updated Guardian to 0.1.0 and temporarily removed the friend system. This update is mainly bug fixes.
    2. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      I was supposed to do the raffles today, but something came up. I apologize. It's been delayed until Saturday.
      1. Khaltor
        Khaltor
        What are raffles? Waffles? I want waffles... Belgian waffles. :D
        Dec 2, 2015
    3. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      A new month. A new round of voting. Expect to see the voting raffles to be held soon.
      1. Froot
        Froot
        Brace yourselves - Votes are coming.
        Dec 1, 2015
    4. JohnShadow
      JohnShadow
      Hey Kazyyk. Where do I post a creepy message from a new faction? And also, do I have to talk to staff about making creepy factions?
      1. Kazyyk
        Kazyyk
        Good questions! I'm not entirely sure. Creepy factions are still factions, so faction rules apply. Just send us all a group message over the forums, as we don't have a formal process for factions or colonies just yet.
        Nov 24, 2015
    5. Yotan
      Yotan
      Thank Kaz for the Whitelist work.
    6. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      Don't let your dreams be dreams.
      1. Cynirr
        Cynirr
        So just *deep inhale* DO IT!
        Nov 3, 2015
    7. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      I've made mistakes in my roleplay - so what? We pick up and we learn from them. Swallow our pride, and move forward. There's stories to tell
    8. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      Don't slam other people for trying. Don't let yourself get slammed. Roll with the punches. Express yourself and your characters.
    9. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      You don't need to worry yourself with Staff approval for the fluidity of roleplay. Let things happen. Try something new. See if it works out
    10. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      If you sit and let bar RP happen, you're just as responsible as anyone else.
    11. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      Raffles are being drawn on Tuesday for October's voting contest.
    12. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      Votes will reset soon. The Raffles will be held on Tuesday around 8PM EST.
    13. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      I like all the player creativity I'm seeing in these statuses.
      1. Ziggy
        Ziggy
        I like your face
        Oct 29, 2015
    14. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      People have the right to play on more than one server, so nobody should feel betrayed or anything. Different strokes for different folks.
      1. Ziggy
        Ziggy
        For some reason the closing of your post reminds me of the guy at the end of the Tenga eggs commercial.
        Oct 28, 2015
      2. Khaltor
        Khaltor
        BUT Kaaaaz, the internet is for shaming people!
        Oct 28, 2015
    15. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      Seems my GPU died. Gonna have to use Intel Integrated Graphics until my replacement arrives. RIP GPU.
      1. CaptainBritton02
        CaptainBritton02
        *taps plays in the distance*
        Oct 27, 2015
      2. Cole Ombre
        Cole Ombre
        *shudder* Integrated Graphics...
        Oct 27, 2015
    16. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      How's everyone doing today?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kazyyk
        Kazyyk
        Sounds cool. Glad to see folks are doing alright.
        Oct 25, 2015
      3. Cynirr
        Cynirr
        Kazyyk look at my god damn pm
        Oct 27, 2015
      4. Kazyyk
        Kazyyk
        Oct 27, 2015
    17. Roseling
      Roseling
      Dang, the White-List Application is 50x more easy than before. I'm happy it's been tuned to make it more easy yet a bit strict on how people come in, making it more friendly to people who don't want to have a guy asking "how do i get wood?" running around and disturbing the RP. Good Work! :3 I see a good prospering future for this server with these wonderful new changes. Have a nice day, Sir. ^_~
    18. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      Chat is temporarily offline while I do some work. No ETA, but the wait will be worth it.
    19. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      Anyone want to play Arma 3 Exile with me?
    20. Kazyyk
      Kazyyk
      It seems that we've been surpassed in votes. Shall we take it back?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Arcullis
        Arcullis
        Fire up the photon cannons. Or in this case, the Vote-on cannons.
        Oct 11, 2015
      3. Fluffeh
        Fluffeh
        oh, I read that wrong, heh, yes! take it back! :P Let me guess, its that Ilovebacons place that took first?
        Oct 11, 2015
      4. Tallen
        Tallen
        I was traveling, and either one of my votes was not counted or I mistyped my name on my phone. Shame.
        Oct 12, 2015