1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.
dextraMORPHINE
Last Activity:
May 1, 2015 at 1:33 PM
Birthday:
October 20

dextraMORPHINE

The Nocturnal One, Male

dextraMORPHINE was last seen:
May 1, 2015
    1. mwang35149
      mwang35149
      Hi, I'm waiting for approval too, sorry to bother you, but could you check my post out?
    2. AceDarkheart
      AceDarkheart
      Hey,Im waiting for approval. Sorry to make you busy but can you whitelist me?
    3. Fabian Lue
      Fabian Lue
      Hey i'm still waiting approval on my application. I'm coming over from Archives of memoria.
    4. SnugglyWarBear
      SnugglyWarBear
      Hello I've gone over 48 hours without a response and If you're not to busy maybe you could review it, or maybe pass it off to some one else I'd appreciate that I'm looking forward to joining the community.
    5. Redrick73
      Redrick73
      Hi, I'm not trying to be a pain or anything, but it's been almost three days and I haven't heard anything about my application and was wondering if you could give it a look over? Maybe let me know if it needs anything?
    6. Ydocuke
      Ydocuke
      Sorry to bother you, but it has been over 48 hours since my application has been looked at. I would appreciate it if you gave it a look.
    7. apollo11bs
      apollo11bs
      I know you have quite a lot on your plate i'm sure. Just wanted to be that awesome person to remind you that I had an application submitted. Whenever you have time to look over it would be great. It has been I believe 72 hours since I posted it! :D just let me know and I hope to hear from you soon! :D
    8. JoelHerrera
      JoelHerrera
      Hello. I have waited more than 48 hours for my application to be reviewed. If you have the time, please take a look at it.
    9. Redd
      Redd
      Hi dextraMORPHINE it's been more than 48 hours since my application was looked at if you're not busy please look at it.
    10. openlor
      openlor
      Hello, I have waited 48 hours for my application to be looked at, please can you have a look at it.
    11. cfin2222
      cfin2222
      Hello, I have waited 48 hours for my application to be looked at, please can you have a look at it.
    12. Monkeynetgam3r
      Monkeynetgam3r
      It says my whitelist link has expired :( and I hadn't clicked on it yet...
  • About

Birthday:
    October 20

Signature

[​IMG]