1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.
Lunarexlipse
Last Activity:
May 17, 2014 at 4:31 PM
Birthday:
Jul 20, 1995 (Age: 29)
Barista at a Coffee Shop

Lunarexlipse

New Member, Female, 29, from Minnesota, USA

Well! Lunetta may or may not be getting a criminal record now, huzzah! Apr 15, 2014

Lunarexlipse was last seen:
May 17, 2014
    1. Lunarexlipse
      Lunarexlipse
      Well! Lunetta may or may not be getting a criminal record now, huzzah!
    2. Lunarexlipse
      Lunarexlipse
      SO happy to finally be in game! Can't wait to run into someone x) I'm also thinking of at least beginning to develop a second char... hmmmh
    3. Lunarexlipse
      Lunarexlipse
      OCC! I'm so excited to be here! still a little new to rp with new people, but I'll learn fast, promise. Can't wait to see you all in game!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 20, 1995 (Age: 29)
    Barista at a Coffee Shop
    Hello all!
    I am Rochelle, you may call me Shelley, and my current character is Luna Temmare-
    *Gets a book thrown at my head by Luna, who shouts indistinctly at me* ow...
    Lunetta Temmare.. *rubs my head where it was hit by Hamlet*
    and I get along with everyone... unfortunately.
    no not really, but yeah! I love to talk, play video games, spazz out and have a great time :)
    New to all this at the moment, but I can't wait to get to know the people around here, and I'm excited! And.. a bit nervous honestly. but hey, live and learn!

Signature

Lunetta Temarre- Human, female: Chaotic Neutral The anti-social scientist with a British accent and flair for latin.
    "Talk to me again and see if you don't end up staring at your hand ten feet away from your body."

Jettram- Human, female: Neutral Good The spunky, fun-loving mechanic, who makes contraptions and hits on anything that stays still long enough.
    "If you keep talking to me like that, I might ask you to buy me a drink."