1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.
Orenten
Birthday:
November 10

Orenten

New Member, Male

TFW- you reply to people on your threads to keep interacting with them, but it looks like you're shamelessly promoting the page. May 10, 2016

1. Orenten
      Orenten
      TFW- you reply to people on your threads to keep interacting with them, but it looks like you're shamelessly promoting the page.
    2. Orenten
      Orenten
      Paul Smith fades into obscurity.... For now. Fear the blue suit, for it comes.
    3. Orenten
      Orenten
      Sanity meter low, character is about to snap!
      1. Haplap
        Haplap
        PANIC
        Jan 11, 2016
    4. Orenten
      Orenten
      Agreed with Eyes. If we have trading, we'll have good reason to have some action too- pirates.
    5. Orenten
      Orenten
      Going out tonight, hour drive to some outback place. Got a blanket, my truck, and some water. Going to be good thinking time.
      1. Kazyyk
        Kazyyk
        Sometimes all you need is some thinking time.
        Oct 22, 2015
    6. Orenten
      Orenten
      I feel like making a Cowboy Bebop persona rip-off of Spike in Elite: Dangerous... That or be a space trucker.
    7. Orenten
      Orenten
      *Taps fingers together* ... So... I had a random gen password and I forgot it... Well crap.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 10
    Bit mad.
    Bit crazy.
    sometimes bad,
    But mostly lazy.

Signature

The Few,
    The Proud,
    A Paragraph Roleplayer.