1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Help Wanted: Bartenders/Innkeepers and Doctors/Mechanics

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Destroyer713, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

The Knights of Gryphon's Peak are looking to hire Bartenders and/or Innkeepers to run and maintain the KGP's new Bar and Spa on Gryphon's Peak, the new colony the Order of Taranis has claimed and will soon be opening its doors to. We are also looking to hire Doctors and Mechanics for our small Medical Bay.

Bartenders/Innkeepers will be required to serve customers who come to visit the Bar and Spa, provide access to the VIP Lounge to those who pay for access, and do their best to control situations where assistance from the KGP is not required.

Doctors and Mechanics will be required to know how to properly heal whatever races they can. This will include injuries that result from fighting in Gryphon's Peak Arena, among other tasks.

No wage has been set for anyone who takes these jobs at this time, as we are still attempting to get our finances in order, but applicants should expect a reasonable weekly salary paid directly by the KGP.

Please respond to this thread or contact Knight Commander Windows Omega if you are interested in this position. When doing so, please give your name, what makes you qualified for the position you are applying to, and provide contact information so the KGP may get back to you.

- Windows Omega, Knight Commander of the KGP

#1 Destroyer713, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
  2. Chance Handri

Chance Handri The DarkDork

You in need of a guard, sheriff, or anything of the sort?

-Marx Handri

3. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

The only position relating to that is becoming a Soldier of the Knights of Gryphon's Peak, which is technically a separate matter. Please speak to me elsewhere if you have an interest in that.

4. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

View attachment 3403
    Hey uh. You got a bartender position, right? I'm not gonna get shot up by a bunch of Outcasts again, am I?

Attached Files:

5. Cuban Pete

Cuban Pete New Member

Uh, I can be an Innkeeper. I'll send you my bleak and depressing Resume.

~ Thorn

6. Alaystus

Staff Member

View attachment 3428
    Hey pal, welcome to the Order. I look forward to working with you. I hope you know how to use a firearm of some kind.

Attached Files:

7. Cuban Pete

Cuban Pete New Member

Well, I have a crossbow...

~ Thorn

8. Alaystus

Staff Member

View attachment 3432
    I guess that's good enough, I suppose. So long as it looks relatively intimidating.

Attached Files:

9. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

When would either of you two be available? I wish to interview you two before I formally offer a position to either of you.

10. Cuban Pete

Cuban Pete New Member

"I'll be available for the next 6 hours, actually. Just call me over the Galaxy Radio.
    ~ Thorn

11. Alaystus

Staff Member

View attachment 3433
    I mean, I can be there some time in the next few... galactic hours (?) I guess. But I just kinda figured... as a former citizen of Taranis... and the former bartender of Taranis... I'll just show up. Looking forward to see you again.

Attached Files:

12. dukeminiman

dukeminiman New Member

I don't know if you're still looking for a doctor, but I'd like to apply for the job. I'm a certified combat medic and I currently have a job as the town doctor of Resolute. Because of my other job I can't really work at the clinic on your colony full time but I can certainly work there part time or at least until you can find someone else to work for you. I'll be looking forward to your reply -Reed M.D.

13. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

If any of you three are around at the moment, I will be available to interview you for a while at the time of this post.

14. Alaystus

Staff Member

View attachment 3435
    Hey, I lied. I won't be able to make it out there today. Something came up. I'm really sorry about that.
    ((Aka, I left my laptop at my school. Hopefully it's not stolen.))
    ((Update, not stolen.))

Attached Files:

#14 Alaystus, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015