1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aquascale, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Aquascale

Aquascale New Member

Hello, the name's David (Aquascale in-game, of course) and I've only recently been whitelisted. I'll be posting a draft of my character as soon as I can make time to in-between college work. A thing you should probably know is that I'm quite new to roleplaying in general, so please go easy on me for a little while if I screw things up. Anyway, everyone I've met so far has been quite friendly, and I'm very thankful for that. I hope to stay with this community for as long as I can, thanks for having me!

Another thing I should note: My PC is not very optimized for Starbound. Or anything for that matter. So I do lag around a lot (especially in areas like the Outpost, or generated structures) so if I'm in a party, please be patient with me.

#1 Aquascale, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
  2. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

Hi.

3. Reidicus

Reidicus New Member

4. Reidicus

Reidicus New Member

By the way, don't feel offended by Night's terse reply. He does that to every single introduction.

5. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

Well, I can't really think of anything else to say, and I find people who insert some witty image into every post quite annoying to scroll past. I like keeping my stuff short and concise.

Another thing: A second post for that was really unnecessary. A simple edit of your first post would suffice.

6. Aquascale

Aquascale New Member

No worries, I didn't take any offense. I mean, it's just an introduction thread. I wasn't really expecting people to write paragraphs of things just to say hello to me!

7. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Welcome to our noble thing! I was new to roleplay when I first came here too, and in the time since I believe I may have learned a few things. One might even call me... proficient. If you ever need any help or advice with basically anything feel free to beam me a message! K? K.

I can guarantee you will have fun here. If you don't have fun you're doing it wrong. :p

8. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

H-hi.
    Space-age RP can be pretty difficult to play in when you're used to other roleplaying environments, and much harder when you've never roleplayed before. But you'll fit in! After all, you're in with a tide of other new players, too.
    DON'T BITE!

9. Reidicus

Reidicus New Member

I was jokin' with you Night. Just something I observed. Nothing more than a playful poke.
    As for the second post, yes, an edit would've sufficed. That was my error.

10. Day Tripper

Day Tripper miller ball breaker

I will be saving my witty joke for a later date.

Consider yourself lucky.

11. Aquascale

Aquascale New Member

C'mon, I'm all for witty jokes.

12. Waheezi

Waheezi New Member

Welcome to the server! :D I hope you have a great time