1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

looking to get a Salvager pact together.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Slyff, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Slyff

Slyff New Member

Howdy folk, Slyff here. Don't know if I'm the only unlucky one, or if folk just like firing a few rounds at me when I get close to scrap zones. (You know, ship graveyards and the like.) But uh, any other salvagers out there want to slap together some kinda pact, or the like? only so much scrap around the systems at a time. Ain't asking to give up your pay or the like, but aiming to kill another of us that happens to pop into your area, ain't exactly fair. So uh, yeah. Lets try to get something together eh?

[email protected]

2. RyanCowLord

RyanCowLord New Member

3. Slyff

Slyff New Member

4. RyanCowLord

RyanCowLord New Member

Agreed. so when ya start the salvages let me know where we gonna do it and il be there.

[email protected]

5. Invalid Username

Invalid Username Representative

6. Slyff

Slyff New Member

Ah-.. I was thinking about just getting some salvage rules into the public, but uh, if'n we're going to join up as a crew... Hrm, I guess just get looking around, and if you find a planet with some salvageable bits, spread the word here, or we can get a mass-email going between us. As for the floran.. Uh, ain't a racist, but uh. Your folk ain't got the best of rep, and we're not 'hunting' we're just finding scrap that we can profit with.
    [email protected]

7. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

Eh... might as well tag along too assuming there's something for me as well!

[email protected]

8. Invalid Username

Invalid Username Representative

9. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

Ohh!
    I was actually gonna make a post myself on this type of group! It always seems like I'm just scrapping alone in Asani, here. Everybody's left and there's not much else to take.
    I'm assuming you've left for that new colonised bit of the galaxy within Antares! I'll pack my things right up, if you're willing to let me join in!

-Ether75

10. Slyff

Slyff New Member

Holy-.. Right, looks like we're getting a salvage group together then! I'll uh, get a message rolling out to you lot.
    [email protected]

11. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Hey, count me in too.

Jack-Ripley