1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

What mods can I use?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Toadkid1234, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

I'm not sure if the list of mods has been updated since the 1.0 update, and I haven't been able to find a forum posting for approved upbeat giraffe mods. If someone could direct me to said post or whatever it would be much appreciated.

Namely, I would like to use something similar to the ILikeCheating mod and the Fully Customizable Ship mod, and maybe some others later on as I discover them. My ships will always be cooler than default ones :p

2. Gorbachev

Gorbachev New Member

CES mod. It's the best for building. I haven't found anything similar to FCS mod, so I'm using vanilla ships right now.

3. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

FCS has already been updated, to my knowledge. Also, CES is allowed.

4. Zel-Tex

Zel-Tex New Member

Is there a forum posting that has an updated list of all allowed mods already posted? Just curious as I am a new player joining the server and curious about not being left behind in all the fun most other people may indulge.
    More specifically, are there any allowed mods that add more music to the game?

5. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

Skyrail sits is allowed, as is the song list expanded.

/Do Not/ Use Creative Mode on the server. It's a-okay in singleplayer to get yourself the blocks and stuff to build, but if you dont remove it before coming to the server, you will crash it.

6. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

If a mod adds additional assets, it is not allowed. You may bolster your music collection without worry, just don't get a mod that includes custom instruments.

Mods that are strictly client side should have no effect on the server such as the "better" avian mod, zoom enhancers, or most any graphical altering mod which only effects your client. If you are ever confused if a mod you want is sFe for the server, contact the staff about it.

7. UrbanCritter

UrbanCritter The Elusive Antaran Raccoon

Link or GTFO

8. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

9. Aegis Ebonwing

Aegis Ebonwing New Member

What is the full name of CES? I cannot find any similar names in the Starbound Mod Forum.

10. Zel-Tex

Zel-Tex New Member

#10 Zel-Tex, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015