1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Order staffing services - Now Hiring

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Xeras, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Xeras

Xeras New Member

OTF-Initiative266 - Tempest Harbor

-Establishing Broadcast-

" The order sends it's best regards, and will be establishing an outpost in the sector soon. This bastion of our influence is aimed to supply a new trading center, a port for refuel and rearming, and a haven for those without a station to fall back on. Security of the outpost will be handled in kind by our Task Force, and public relations will [DATA PURGED] to keep the environment safe for all.

Positions will need to be filled to ensure the outpost is as functional as possible, as our own teams are in short supply.

Ongoing construction will require a vast team of engineers and masons to further the outpost's expansion.

Staffing is required to manage and operate warehousing, port operation, housing facilities, and shops.

Once the area for a designated marketplace is established, the Order invites all investors and companies to run their businesses within the safety of our halls.*
    ( *land leasing will be given to business owners after mandatory inspection )

The OTF-(Order Task Force) is always hiring stalwart individuals to induct routine patrols, and enforce laws of the Outpost to ensure maximum safety and [DATA PURGED] to all inhabitants.

We of the Order hope to welcome all into our [DATA PURGED], and caring society. Just as those of the sector would welcome us. "

-Looping Broadcast-

[COORDINATES REDACTED UNTIL LATER DATE]

(( Those who would wish to aid me in establishing a new community, and hub for all to enjoy, please post IC into this thread or invite me to an OOC conversation if you have any questions! Hoping to expand this project into something amazing, that everyone can take part in, and none to be left out of ))

2. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Are you looking for a place to set up? Or have you started setting up already? Because if you'd like, you can definitely take over my Village I've created! It gets a lot of revenue for some reason. Lots of people get lost and end up there. I'm not entirely sure where it is though, I'll have to get back to you. I'll continue to build the village regardless. Best of luck!

3. Xeras

Xeras New Member

OTF-Initiative226

Construction has already begun. The command bunker is established, and the tunnel networks are currently under works.
    The perimeter has yet to be fully established however.

- Lorton, sub director of Initiative266

4. Invalid Username

Invalid Username Representative

This is interesting. Do you have any spots free in your task force? I have previous experience in doing these kinds of things.

[email protected]

5. Xeras

Xeras New Member

The Task Force is indeed hiring, please PM a short work history, and interests in working for the Order. Will get back to you with instructions, and description of work.

6. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

Hey man if you need transportation of materials I'm your guy I can haul up to approx 300-500 tons of any material that isn't dangerously radioactive
    I'd be glad to assist with your effort in setting up a safe place yknow
    -NebulaAllen

7. Eleven

Eleven Mädchen in Uniform

8. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

Sounds... nice.
    --Emerald

9. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

Observation. Someone managed to steal our name while we were scattered as a result of Taranis being destroyed by asteroids.

Stunned. I... applaud your stealth and cunning...

- Windows Omega, Knight Commander of the Order

10. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

Time to use a new name.

like The knights who say stab. The knightsssss who ssssay sssstab.

....It was John's idea. Totally

MuteTheGreen

11. Xeras

Xeras New Member

The abbreviated name of the Order is purely coincidental. We apologize for any misunderstanding our documentation may cause. Will speak to operations directors to release further information to clarify.

12. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

Statement. As said above, this organization has no affiliation whatsoever with the Ordo Militium, also known as The Order or previously the Knights' Order of Taranis.

- Amson

13. Xeras

Xeras New Member

OTF-Initiative266 - Tempest Harbor

Update -
    Bunker location has been moved. Problem has occurred with local wildlife, toxin has filled Bunker's ventilation systems. Relocating operations to safer and lower risk environment. Construction will begin once replacement world has been defined.

Deployment of staff imminent.

14. Zhaag

Zhaag New Member

I would be interested in opening a small storefront on the colony when it's completed. I deal in just about every type of wares imaginable except weapons. I am an old Avian nomad with a traveling bazaar on-board his ship. A safe haven to do business out of would be lovely. I also offer courier services for large shipments as well as passenger booking if there's room. Let me know if the Order is interested and how I may signup. Thank you for your time.

Safe Travels,
    Teek

15. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

If you require prospecting or world exploration services, Stellar Explorations would be more than happy to oblige!

We at Stellar Explorations scour the universe to find suitable worlds for new and young enterprises or colonists alike. We promise complete satisfaction and happy profiting from your newfound home! If you would like to establish a contract with us, or simply discuss the possibilities (and fees), please contact us at
    [email protected]*!

-This message has been sent from the Head Advisor of Stellar Explorations, Veon Summer.

* ((PM me, or Angre.))

16. GateKeeper

GateKeeper New Member

What is your groups view on florans? I would be interested in joining the task force but would rather avoid racism.

Stone-skull