1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Wanted: Advertiser

Discussion in 'Archives' started by UrbanCritter, Feb 7, 2015.

1. UrbanCritter

UrbanCritter The Elusive Antaran Raccoon

[email protected]
    [text message]

Good day. I am Treeknife, the co-mayor of Resolute.
    I am currently having problems advertising the town due to many racist remarks involving my origins.
    I would like to offer someone who does not sound like a Floran (For obvious reasons. People apparently don't like it when the colony is run by "Salads") to aid in advertising our beautiful town of Resolute.
    The wage will be decided between us. Send me a message to my Galamail address, please.

Sincerely,
    Treeknife
    Biologist/Cafe-owner/Co-mayor
    [/text message]

2. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

LOL ITS A FLORAN TRYING TO ADVERTISE A "PEACEFUL" COLONY! THE ONLY THING UR GOOD FOR IS TINDERWOOD!

ID: THEMANISTAN

#2 Arcticil, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
  3. OptionalFingers

OptionalFingers New Member

I'd happily help you, mister/miss Tree Knife, but I'm not really someone who knows their way around advertisements. However, seen how you're a biologist, I'm sure your city would be worth visiting. Perhaps, if the city and its people respect the flora and fauna of the planet, I might write a short article on it.
    ~ Zoya Capuchin

4. UrbanCritter

UrbanCritter The Elusive Antaran Raccoon

[email protected]
    Thank you kindly. It's Mister, and I would respect it very much if you did so.

5. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

plants aren't misters or misses. fake floran alert, fake or weak floran alert.

ID: THEMANISTAN

6. Zephzer

Zephzer Level Over 9000

Hey this is Kylar from Lunar News we would be happy to help advertise your town. When I come back to review your cafe and shops I will take some pictures as well of the town. I can give you a great discount as well since we didn't end up needing to run the other advert
    Talk soon!
    -Kylar

7. Viomi

Viomi New Member

Florans do indeed have mister and misses, although they are very different from what you think as you are used to animals, not plants.
    ~CodePhalanx