1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

B0UNTY B04RD [VOIDED - Deleting Soon]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Redwilt, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

You do not know me.
    I do not know you.
    I do not care.

I want to revolutionize this place. That cannot happen while florans exist. There is one in particular I want eradicated.
    Upload: Screenshot_Troglodyte
    View attachment 3040
    I want the head of the one on the left. I will give you ten thousand pixels straight up. I want it dead.
    Who knows. Perhaps I will add more to this as I see more florans in need of pruning.
    Florans will never progress. They will never adapt. They are a virus, and like every disease, they must be destroyed.

For the good of digitization.

Edit: The Floran shot a man in the knees twice, for no reason in a populated area. It should be killed on sight. Do not reason with it.

- EV4NG3L10N

Attached Files:

#1 Redwilt, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
  2. Coolguy

Coolguy Coolest mod around

10 K? Just for Floran? How sweet, Floran will have show ticket of appreciation some time!

-Matt

3. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

"Eh, sounds like a fuckin' menace to fuckin' society, believe you me. I like this, proper good way to incentive the fuck outta dregs to clean up the sector. I'mma tack on another three grand to the reward. Fuck em up kiddos."

-D.Ives.​

4. coconut_buttercup

[ID: ☣acid_warlock☣]
    frgn posies b str8 puttin' a heX on evry user out in the dark. i be havn nil chits 2 dr0p + but ill hook u up w/ whizzer dan whiz v-ware if u brainflush d@ drk-looking tota hoop. ;]
    (( "Acid" ))

5. Solour

Solour a dad

oh fuck yeah i know that nerd.

-B.B.

6. Eight

Eight New Member

While I is has seens is a rares good Floran... this is one beings is intolerable, heres. You is has a good reasons heres, to is bounty.

T-Though I thinks is would be nices to includes a 'live' is bounty, as wells.

7. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

Good luck trying to hunt down an ex-USAF militant.
    All the bounty hunters are gonna need it.

- Spark

8. Redwilt

A single bullet is all that is necessary. Ex miltary does not mean anything; If it thinks it can come into a populated hub and shoot an innocent civilian, it is clearly feral and must be put down. I suspect it will attempt to come to the Outpost again. If it does not, then this bounty has also worked by keeping the civilians safe from this troglodyte waste of genetic material, as per the typical of their race.

-EV4NG3L1ON

9. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

You better expect lotsa dead bounty hunters then.
    Or just no results. And hell, how do you even know that civvie was clean? Cause he told you so? Guy got kneecapped for a reason. If the floran wanted to kill the guy I'm sure she would've done it.

But I'm not here to debate. Put as many bounties as you want, not that it'll do anything.

-Spark

10. coconut_buttercup

jajajaja gaze d@ 1 SPAS buffing the posies DEF attr. eh? jajajaja str8 h8 flame-b8. frag: if(any1sl0shth3totaslitch=true)
    {
    diswan.transf100PIXurway(legit);
    }
    (( "Acid" ))

11. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Oh please, they were just as incompetent then as they are now, and they don't have an army of nameless grunts to order around, either. -Skarti

12. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

*Voice recorder*
    Neeeh! Neh, neh! NEEEEEH.
    ((He killed Alpaca's BFF and ate it))

-Alpaca

13. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

Like that other guy said, the guy got kneecapped for a reason. Whether it be good or bad, just because he said he was shot for no reason doesn't mean he can't lie. Should investigate first.
    --Retzal

14. coconut_buttercup

`/ () |_| _\~ ~|~ /? {} _T /\ |\| /< ~|~ () ~|~ () |_ () \/ [- /? _\~┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    <ch1p-truth>
    deze crufts b3 h4viN a str8 t0t0-hug[_]; {USERS^=NIL-FRGN-SENSE-IN-THEY-CORTXS}
    d0 d@ t0t0 phr34k ugl´/, 1 & g00p i7 . frgn posy h00pZ & t0t0<3:erZ can >FRAG OFF<.
    </ch1p-truth>

(( "Acid" ))

15. Redwilt

Thank you. The fact that it is a floran makes it even more incompetant. Why they allowed someone with an IQ low enough to give a floran access to firearms then train them run a military, I will never know.

-EV4NG3L10N

16. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

(( I always just scroll past Acid's posts because I usually have no idea what they mean. :D

17. Coolguy

Coolguy Coolest mod around

HA!

18. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Mattulip always get away with everythings. Heard that was even allow eat people back in USCM. Know torture too. This was last chance, good luck Mattulip.
    - Crowliss

19. Wombat

Wombat Guest

...You chased me down the Outpost asking me about 'Eddie' not even telling me who this Eddie was, or how I would even know him. I fell and you put 2 rounds through my knees, but I'm sure you felt threatened and defended yourself, you know an unarmed man on the ground is very dangerous. /s -Morgan

20. Solour

Solour a dad

It's just an ex-soldier.
    A certain few of you are over-estimating a plant.

-B.B.