1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Im back and I have come for help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Greymanz, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Greymanz

Greymanz Member

Hey remember me, that guy who was kind of annoying?

Well I'm back because of the new update, and sadly in order for me to join the server again, I'm going on my own nifty little quest to do single player.
    But, thing is, I need help.

Erchius Mining Facility. That is all I need to say right?

So, if anyone here has hamachi and is willing to join me to go through that hellhole again, it'd be much appreciated.

(I'm not giving up just yet and going admin. Right now im going to try and team up with friends to do the boss fight, and I dont want it to be too easy or too hard for the both of us, meaning you can get higher tier armors, but dont overkill.)

2. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

HEY I REMEMBER YOOOOUUU!
    Anyways did you know you can parry the laser beams of the erchius crystal monster? Just use a 2H sword and you can just breeze through it.

3. Eight

Eight New Member

i had no troubles with erchius at all and basically breezed through it multiple times

Just take the early route to the left once you drop, it saves tons of time wasted. You have to hold S and mash A to get through, dashing helps.

4. Greymanz

Greymanz Member

Neato, good advice, too bad i cant kill **** without my two one handed swords! Also, Im already going the quick rute, just that friggin boss. My problems are as follows
    1. Running into lasers
    2. Fall Damage
    3. Not killing the stupid zombies the crystal spawns
    4. Energy Dash wont work porperly, have to mash A a million times and even then it mostly doesnt work.

5. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

You're not supposed to hit it with your weapons, lel.

There's switches all around right? you have to flip those to fill up the power of the cannon beneath the crystal.
    And you can just jump over the zombie people.
    The lasers I already told you how to deal with it.
    Energy dash? I didn't even have it.