1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Looking for some folks with which to play through the Winter Update.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by VaporDispersion, Jan 12, 2015.

1. VaporDispersion

VaporDispersion Superflappy Dogefish

Okay, thought I might give this a try. Let me preface by saying that I am in central Europe (Germany, to be exact [BRATWURST LEDERHOSEN SAUERKRAUT DANKE] Now we got this out of the way...) and therefore I dont want to stay up all night to play with Americans. Sorry!

Now we got the general problems out of the way:

I want to quest through the Winter Update, preferrably with a new character. That doesnt mean you should make a new char, I just feel like a fresh start and outlook on the Game. The whole thing would be done ICly, therefore I want some chemistry between our characters for all the hilarious shenanigans that this game possesses. Who knows, maybe a small floran tribe, or a group of Apex scientists trying to make a name for themselves?

I am open for almost everything, so shoot.

2. Narfball

Narfball narfball

it sounds like fun but im burnt out on starbound because this server killed me
    mentally

bumping and +1'ing

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

I'm too American for this. Wish I could though.

4. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

I wouldn't mind doing this, staying up all night sucks.

5. VaporDispersion

PM sent.

6. VaporDispersion

Okay, made my character. Masao, Hylotl, Construction worker, traveller. He is an allaround normal, likeable guy, with no strong quirks yet, I intend to let him grow. Will see where it goes. I will check out Asani from time to time to get a grip on the character.