1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Selling Old Weapons and Armor

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DeltaV, Jan 9, 2015.

1. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

So I've had a bunch of old Armada weapons and armor sitting around collecting dust in my ship locker, and I've decided I might as well list the stuff I've got on Starnet and see if anyone's interested in it.

[​IMG]
    A flak jacket and pants, very blue. Good for not getting your insides jellied by grenades.

[​IMG]
    A pilot's helmet. The protection is nothing special, but it's got a nice little HUD if you connect it wirelessly to your ship, tells you things without having to look at the control panel all the time.

[​IMG]
    A gas mask. Good condition, adjustable straps, works perfectly fine.

[​IMG]
    An old heavy-duty helmet. Pretty strong and durable, but really heavy and might not sit too well on your head without the bottom stuff to connect to. Visor is slightly cracked, but not in a way that really impedes vision.

[​IMG]
    A riot shield. To be honest, I'm not sure I ever even used it. Very good condition.

[​IMG]
    A pistol, with a suppressor on it. Bulky and heavy and hard to aim, but if you can keep it straight it shoots quietly, at least.

[​IMG]
    A nice, full set of riot-gear type armor, lightly used. Good overall protection, not unbearably heavy.

[​IMG]
    A plasma rifle with a scope. Nice and reliable, though it overheats pretty quickly.

---

Feel free to make me an offer on one specific thing, several items or the whole lot. I'm open to negotiation, and it's all some pretty good stuff.

- Johnson

#1 DeltaV, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
  2. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

I'm interested in the riot shield and the scoped plasma rifle. Feel free to make the first price, and we'll negotiate from there. If not, let's meet in person, Taranis or something.

-Dienow

3. WholesomeBURN

WholesomeBURN New Member

I'll buy the Flak-jacket off of you, how much of a price were you looking for?
    -Malton

4. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

((damn it i was wanting those :p ))

I see someone's already ordered the riot shield and plasma rifle, was wondering if there were extras?
    Also interested in the pilots helmet, details on price would be appreciated
    -birdofprey

5. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

Thread updated with the things already sold crossed out. I've still got the gas mask, the bulky pistol and the full riot-gear armor available.

- Johnson

#5 DeltaV, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
  6. Solour

Solour a dad

Giving away memories.

Shameful.

-B.B.

7. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

I rate the value of food and oxygen scrubbers slightly above the value of souvenirs. Trust me, I have too many memories as-is.

- Johnson

8. ASinisterIon

ASinisterIon New Member

Price for the riot gear and pistol?

-- gH0ST

9. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

I'll buy the pistol and the riot gear armour for 8000 pixels. How's that sound?
    --Tachi

10. Hour

Hour Dogu

Do you have anymore helmets with multiple vision modes or any other electronic equipment for sale?
    Contact me if you do, I can pay in goldbars, /and/ pixels whichever you prefer.

-MR.STRONK

11. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

Updated. All that's left is the gas mask.

- Johnson