1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Prison Colony - Zeta Lvr Roleplay character post.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Chimpowitz, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Chimpowitz

Chimpowitz New Member

Hello this is were you will post you character and, fill out in the same format bellow, Your position in the prison
    (You can either be a guard, a prisoner, or a janitor - PS bonus to cleaning rolls lol) with your name afterwards,
    Then you will list your race (Guards, and Janitors must be humans), Then List you conviction and sentence (If your a prisoner),
    and then your former occupation (You can pick two, guards and janitors, both get only one previous job).

This format is so i know who is who, how many we have, and when i need to put restrictions on certain positions.
    Also do note that the prisoners revolted and escaped after a unknown disease caused the human prisoners, and guards
    (and yes a few deranged janitors, but seriously i think they were already screwed up to be a janitor here.)
    to start acts of random violence, suicides , and random murders. 4/5 humans were affected by the virus (SPACE RABIES!!!, only a few remained sane.

Because the chaos, and the guards starting to turn on each other and the prisoners it was prime time for those unaffected, or not being shot at to escape, and try to survive this hostile planet on there own...

Prisoner 00512 - Flack Sharp
    Race: Human
    Conviction: 7 Counts of Treason, 2 Counts of Orchestrating Rebellion, 1 Count of Murder.
    Sentence: 80 years - Life

2. Alyxx

Alyxx New Member

(( Although tis' pretty simple and more detail about this sheet could be usefull, that'll do. ))

Prisoner 07032 - Phlox

Race: Floran.
    Conviction: 4 Count of Murder, 7 Count of Cannibalism.
    Sentence: Lifespan.

3. Demonic

Demonic New Member

Prisoner 00311 - Jay Valke
    Race: Human
    Conviction: 3 Counts of Assault, 2 Counts of 2nd degree Murder
    Sentence: 40-70 Earth Years, no parole

4. Chimpowitz

Chimpowitz New Member

It will be after we all go out of the prison.
    Right now its 10:44 pm for my right now, im going to be on around 10:00 am tomorrow, this would be the best time, and from then on ill be on most of the day.

5. Demonic

Demonic New Member

I think it could make sense for a smaller group to escape, and as people show interest they can be other escaped inmates that stumble upon the main group. That way we can also have somewhat of a start for people to come to, not just a completely blank slate.

6. Chimpowitz

Chimpowitz New Member

kk

7. Chimpowitz

Chimpowitz New Member

So what im going to do is tomorrow at 2pm ill start it. Im sorry i haven't gotten to run it this weekend like allot of you were hoping about, but its all ready, just setting up a time that suits everyone. If this is time dose not work for you, msg me about it later and i will see what we need to do to get this working.

8. Chimpowitz

Chimpowitz New Member

Im so sorry i didn't see this till now, well right after, when we got out of the prison.

9. Chimpowitz

Chimpowitz New Member

Is everyone ready for today?

10. Chimpowitz

Chimpowitz New Member

OK GET READY EVERYONE, WE ARE ABOUT TO HEAD WAY. The cords will be x: 87045485 y: 18431280 alpha zeta lvr 74 II a Once on invite my character (Flack shrap) to a party and ill give you the required fule to get here.

11. Chimpowitz

Chimpowitz New Member

Kk is anyone on?