1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Helios Corporation Antares Branch.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wreth, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Greetings good citizens of the Antares sector! John here.

[​IMG]

I'm a supervisor for the Helios Corporation, a company some of you from outside of Antares may have heard of.

For those of you who don't know, Helios is a megacorp that manufactures just about everything. Ships, vehicles, electronics, household goods, weapons etc.

Antares is not currently part of our customer base. But I intend to change that.

I have been sent here by my boss with a small amount of starting resources. An unowned planet has been chosen as a base, and our first Antares factory is already under construction.

What does this mean for you people?

Work.
    The Helios Corporation is interested in employing the good people of Antares. We need scientists, engineers, roboticists, security guards and all manner of other roles.

Once the first factory is complete, we will also start providing state of the art products for the people of antares.

So send me a message today, and you too could become part of the Helios Corporation family.

[THIS MESSAGE IS OFFICIALLY AUTHORISED BY THE HELIOS CORPORATION.]

HELIOS, your light in the darkness of space.

2. MasterGruntR75

MasterGruntR75 New Member

lolno gay.

- Chuckles