1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

group planning stuffs yes ok

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by M-Bot, Dec 8, 2014.

1. John_McFakename

John_McFakename New Member

Fracture are expensive as f**k.

Grey Hand are too busy being offended about Order's neutrality on the Miniknog vs. Rebels drama.

Order's numbers have been dwindling, and as much fun playing the role of heroic knights who purged Port Last of the blackleaf scum would be, attacking it without proper firearms would be suicide.

Think I answered the last part already.

2. WrongEndoftheRainbow

WrongEndoftheRainbow Leprechaun Not Found

I love this idea but I'm already getting involved with Rez's Holy Fleet
    God damn I just want to be a part of all ideas like this

3. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

I do believe he was just posing an example of something the Order could possibly do that would be interesting, but lacks the manpower to do, because of the aforementioned lack of manpower. To my knowledge, the Order has no plans to liberate Port Last, unless I'm out of the loop of things there.

Back on topic, it looks like me having a character in this group is on the wait-list, if anything at all. Ah well, hopefully I can get on this on a later date.

#23 Destroyer713, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2014
  4. Hour

Hour Dogu

Ye but tbh, "Private Contracter Review Board and Bonding Commission" Is a really long acronym/mouthful.
    Also I mean, it's not like we're anything but, I know mercenary is a derogatory term but man like
    We're taking it back?
    Yeah.

5. DavidHeinrich

DavidHeinrich Space Corps Judge

This seems pretty neat. I'd be happy to join on Vic.

6. Sen

Sen Guest

Holy fuck

Mercenaries are a negative term in the real world

You know. That thing outside.

7. Hour

Hour Dogu

Sen open your ears
    I said that.
    Let's not bicker bae
    M8.

8. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Psh. 50 bucks an hour for someone putting their lives on the line is totally not expensive :p

9. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

To be fair, the only Fracture people who have actually killed anyone have done it in a barfight, or by throwing Arvel down a flight of stairs.

10. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

I probably used the wrong terminology when I said "wait list".

It isn't so much a "we'll contact you and be all "hey yo we can interview you now"" thing as it is a "you seek us out if you potentially want in" thing.

Currently people not in the original five will have to wait to seek us out because we're still ironing out the entire Certification process and what it involves. Once we've set up the infrastructure required, I'll probably make a post in the new subforums (probably ICly, since that's how we role and more roleplay is always good) announcing that the group is now accepting members.

After that, you're free to attempt to hunt us down and try to get in. And it isn't based on any real OOC queue or anything. For example, if Hour announced his OOC interest before you, but your character managed to find us before his, you can attempt to get in while he's still looking. There won't be any of this "oh he had OOC dibs so you can't apply yet" business. First come, first serve.

I also didn't expect this whole thing to blow up to this extent, honestly. The post was originally just to jot down ideas for those who had already expressed interest in such a group in a Skype chat a few days ago. So all I ask from everybody currently is a bit of patience while we try to get things set up. You'll all get your chance, honestly! :p

11. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

That makes a lot more sense. Was going to give you credit for being able to keep a list of people on hand for something like that. Id probably forget it.