1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Post your Skyrim character

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Donovennn, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

I'm just curious to see what you all have come up with in the game. Just post a pic and/or short desc. Here's mine
    View attachment 2720
    Klynveer- Dremora in the service of Molag Bal.
    He's on his first trip to the material plane, eager to throw a wrench into the plans of those pesky mortals. Yet, somehow, he always ends up failing. Whether it's dragons, vampires, bears, or just some bandits on the road, it always seems like the poor guy can't catch a break.
    Seen here attempting to lead a group of Vigilants into a dremora filled trap, only to watch in embarrassment as they destroy the cult and ruin a Kynreeve's plans to take over a town. These days he just wanders around the province, doing whatever he feels like and trying to avoid the attention of the more dangerous animals in the wilds. Occasionally he tries to help a fellow down on his luck daedra/daedra worshipper, but more often than not he ends up accidentally helping the other side, or the cult is for a different prince.

Attached Files:

#1 Donovennn, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
  2. WholesomeBURN

WholesomeBURN New Member

Imperial Merc, wears heavy armor, enjoys drinking and making armor fights with a hammer that weighs as much as he does.

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Khajiit Theif. Steal everything, take lots of drugs.

4. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

[​IMG]

5. Finestein Goodlad

Finestein Goodlad Wizard Mod

[​IMG]

6. Sen

Sen Guest

im not allowed to post nudity

7. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

8. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

Not got a picture, but Bosmer Archer, red hair, goatee, guild masters armor.

9. Alek

Alek Guy Who No One Knows

First we have Gunne. A true nord! He pledged to rid Skyrim of the empire the day those damned imperials took his family from him. With his axes at his hips, he will cleave through the empire in the name of the Sons and Daughters of Skyrim!
    Then we have Rowan. An obsessive explorer, arcane warrior, expert on ancient knowledge, and Dwemer enthusiast. Not much else to say about this guy.

Attached Files:

10. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

[​IMG] I made a new Orc that I've been using.
    Name: Düsh Life-Drinker (Literally pronounced "Douche")
    Skills: Good craftsman in general. Makes fine armor and weapons, and dabbles in alchemy. He's on a quest to surpass the gourmet, and become one of Tamriel's best cooks. His weapons of choice are an enhanced dwarven crossbow, and his paralysis-enchanted Ebony war hammer. His armor, not shown in the picture, is a modded dawnguard heavy armor made of ebony. He also has a surprising understanding of necromancy.

Personality: Curious and naive for someone of his appearance, he typically lets this trait get the better of him. His curiousity has landed him lost in dwemer ruins and falmer caves more than a few times. As far as guilds and groups go, he is currently unaffiliated with any, primarily taking odd jobs and bounty for money dedicated to improving his skills and getting him from town to town. ( no fast traveling. Immersion mod. Yay. :D )

11. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

Also on a side note, favorite race? I like elves in general. My main races are all mer except high elves, including orcs, Argonians because they remind me of Turians for some reason. Not sure why, maybe the voice sometimes. sounds like garrus. I sometimes play red guard

12. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

Osimer master race, though my most recent playthrough was as a Bosmer. Of the men, I probably like the Bretons the most. They get to be magicky, and have magnificent beards at the same time. Finally. If I could play a Dwemer, I would (Perhaps mods... I will have to look.) Because Dwarven master race.

13. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Oh yay this thread is back.

I have a new character.
    View attachment 2982

A young dunmer necromancer with dreams of becoming a Lich (thanks to mods). Has a small army of fellow mages and skeletons (again, yay mods), and is currently fighting a covert war with the Order of the Worm, Skyrim's local necromancer cult.

EDIT: Also Felonious, there's a ton of Dwemer mods, like this:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8341/?
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35854/
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30062/
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19212/?
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19212/?

Attached Files: