1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Selling Produce in Mass.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roflmaozors, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Roflmaozors

Roflmaozors New Member

Greeting. Friends of the Antares Sector. Introductory. My name is Ariovistus. Offer. Starting today, my farm is open to sell produce in mass, to any colony, any race and any faction. Explanatory. All you have to do is message me privately, and we will begin our business deals together. Statement. You, the buyer is allowed to come visit the farm to see for yourself it's safety and how your produce is produced. Disclaimer. Once you purchase, you will only get a half-refund if you somehow lose, or destroy the shipment. Full-refund will be issued if the cause of the destruction or loss of the shipment is our fault.

Estimated Prices:
    Each 500 lbs -> 1000 pixels.
    (1 pound to 2 pixels)

Warning. I will only sell in the least, 500 lbs in produce. You will have to come and visit the farm if you wish to buy less.
    Statement. Shipping and Handling is free of charge.

[​IMG]

2. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

You're being suspiciously vague... what is your produce? Also, is it just one thing, or do all your have the same price?

-Tu'rab

3. Roflmaozors

Roflmaozors New Member

Respose. Each item is the same price.

My produce are:
    -Potatoes -Rice -Corn
    -Sugar -Tomatoes

-Ariovistus

4. Raideck

Raideck Member

Yes I'd like to make an order for 500lb of Potatoes.
    -Borish