1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Should I?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Noah Campbell, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

THINKING about coming back?

2. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

RETURN!!!!
    People are always welcome here, as long as they aren't huge dicks. The more the merrier!

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Depends on if you're keeping Noah or not.

4. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Wait is that the 16 year old doctor child Noah? If so, I recommend rethinking his character, if not playing someone else instead.

5. Sen

Sen Guest

I foresee an increase in White King Ultra Strength Bleach (lemon) sales.

6. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

We aren't gonna stop you from joining, but there'll definitely be problems if you pull the stuff you pulled as Noah.

7. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

Teen apes.
    Great.

8. Sen

Sen Guest

Teen human who was magically turned into an apex who magically has infinite funds.

Galaxy Citizen is that way.

9. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

It's his real backstory?

10. Sen

Sen Guest

11. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

I'm not bringing any server into this but the Apex thing was explained, I'm not here to argue with my biggest fan, And I've decided I shouldn't.

Nice people over quality.

12. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

Thanks for the feed back guys. But I like the community better over at the server I'm at now, They're nicer and more accepting. It's a shame the people on this server aren't.

13. Sen

Sen Guest

"dont judge my rp"

14. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

My roleplay was terrible, I'll admit it's not the greatest now, But it's gotten better with people actually HELPING me learn more. Not telling me I'm a terrible Roleplayer and just cause trouble Out of character, You gotta realize you're both sitting here fighting with a sixteen year old over the internet, I don't know how old you are, But I'll guess you're a lot older than sixteen, cause you have jobs. But the actual fact that you'd rather bully someone other than help them out with what ever problems you have with them, Just shows what kind of person you are.

15. Sen

Sen Guest

In the past, we did try to help you specifically. You spat in our face and told us we were all wrong.

Would you like to purchase some White King Ultra Strength Bleach?

16. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

Send me the post of it was specific. If it was the one I posted, Then I took the advice. And adjusted with it. And what are you talking about bleach for?

17. ThePublic3nemy

ThePublic3nemy New Member

Wow, I'm sorry I never ran into you Noah, so I can't give any input on that side, but still.... Whats with everyone being such an ass?

18. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

I would be open to helping you improve your RP if you would be willing to accept said help. The only reason we're behaving like this is that some of us do not have pleasant memories of interaction with you, both in and out of context. In regards to roleplay, I would take quality over quantity any day.

My offer of help still stands if you decide to come back. There /are/ a few of us who include constructiveness in our criticism.

19. Day Tripper

Day Tripper miller ball breaker

Took a look at the Star Citizen forums. Felt sick to my stomach almost immediately. If you're going to drop the bullshit character that these guys are talking about, and accept some constructive criticism, go ahead and return. If not, shitizen is still there for you.

20. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

Curious as to why there's so much hate on Star Citizen, are they anarchists? And also, I basically went through the forums for 3 hours just thinking of the people who've left the server, been banned, etc etc, pondering the various reasons. With you it seems to be either taking criticism the wrong way, or just not accepting it.
    But there are people who're willing to roleplay with you, to bond, have good times with you.

That sounded really corny, but feel free to come back. Most of us may not have open arms, but for the ones that do, take the opportunity.
    That was really corny, too.