1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Here, have a Majora's Mask 3D.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Liraxus, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Enjoy your hype.

2. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

Holy fuck... That was the lamest shittiest trailer ever. Even if it was a mock up I'd have fired those creatives.
    But its Zelda so...

3. Aleck

Aleck New Member

This is why we need a dislike button.

4. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Yes we do!

5. Blaine871

Blaine871 New Member

in honesty this trailer is half good half bad... the fact that they are remaking it is wonderful. but that moon...

But truthfully this isn't a thing i shall worry about. like most games this is probably in a beta version. I know its a remake but it is still possible. considering this game will most likely be released late 2015, this trailer is probably just there to let people know the game is being remade, and of course showing off its new detail. Honestly there are a few things that look like they need to be reworked like the moon... but again, this is still in development and many or not many things will be changed up until it is finally released. and going back to the trailer again, the one that will announce the game will be a much more detailed and creepy version to state the story, like the actual game did when i was younger. :p

In other words looking forward to this second classic zelda game being on the 3Ds.

6. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

No I could have done a musical mock up better then that bullshit. In like an hour... I mean midi? They didn't even tune the sound effects. Plus the pacing was horrid. You spend a whole minute listening to a midi timpani and a midi tambourine... But, whatever... I guess they are my dream and willing to undercut me. Just aggravates me.

7. Eleven

Eleven Mädchen in Uniform

ocarina of time > em all

8. Stu_Pot

Stu_Pot New Member

I actually like all of them equally. Windwaker might just be my favorite because it was the first Zelda I had played. I also like some of the ones other people thought sucked. I liked TP. The swordplay was fun with the combos and whatnot. I liked SS. Groose is actually my favorite Zelda NPC, and the whole demise thing, Fabulous Ghirahim, and MOTION CONTROLS THAT DIDNT MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF, were welcome additions. Srs tho, you know, I had an idea for a remake. What if they did a 3DS earthbound remake or finally an official English release of mother 3 where everything is 3D and claymation like the concept art?