1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[Announcement] Death of Mitch Acement

Discussion in 'Archives' started by QuestionableMotives, Nov 5, 2014.

1. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

Mitch Acement has, unfortunately, been killed in an act of self defense by myself. He came aboard my ship, acting very unusual. Eventually he pulled out a bomb and a portion of my ship exploded - wrecking the thrusters and teleportation systems, leaving me stranded. He had several more bombs, and I was forced to shoot him when he armed them all. There is little chance of recovering his body, I had to fling it out of the ship after I shot him, if it is even still partially intact - (The bomb was strapped around his waist - I wouldn't have been able to get it off of him in time)

I am deeply sorry for any whom I have affected, and would like to restate that it was not by choice that I did what I did, but by necessity.

-Fearmarker Drezzad

2. Pieman

Pieman New Member

It is a sad say when, even in self defense, one man must take the life of another. I am sorry to hear you have had to preform such a terrible act my friend. I hope you will move on from this and continue to grow in a positive direction freedom fighter.

-Rainheart Whispercloud