1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Really need help. (Please read.)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yoyohaloreach, Oct 27, 2014.

1. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

Hey everyone veteran Anatares roleplayer here Jared, for those of you who don't know I was recently in the hospital and had to take some time away from my normal life. It was my Gal Blatter as easy as it's supposed to be taken out, the doctors found it strange for someone as young as me to have it inflamed and filled with stones. By the time the surgery was over it was difficult to take it out, as it was embedded in my liver.... This caused me to internally bleed and slowly die for two days, but after a lot of blood bags and plasma I am back to my mostly normal self although I do need to take strong pain killers... Anyways I just needed to say where I was, what I need help with is... I know I'm annoying people with this but I'm not good with coding nor pixel art and I have many ideas for custom guns hell I'm a gunsmith in real life. Anyways I'm just asking if anyone who's great with all this to help me make guns, not just for me but to sell in the server and such... Oh also I am asking those who are nice enough to donate blood it saves lives, hell it saved my own... Anyways I just wanted to get this out there, thank you for reading! - Jared, Reaper, Kayasaki, Luke and Omega. ^^

2. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

Sorry to hear that you had problems with your gallbladder! Its not uncommon for people to have stones early, its mainly caused by what you eat but to have it in your liver is...odd. i was 17 when i had mine taken out and i didn't even have that many stones. Nevertheless I'm glad to hear you're okay!

3. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

I'm suprised that anyone cares about pixel guns for server in hospital bed.

4. November

November Previously Sermane
    Staff Member

You are indeed still remembered, at least I remember Omega. Anyways, I'm no good at it myself, but I know a few people I can point to this thread.

Definitely agree with you on the blood donation. Been doing plasma lately, and though it's boring as hell, I can use it as an excuse to say "Hey, I did something outside that was productive". Plus, there's cute nurses.

Good luck on the recovery. Having pissed out a kidney stone, I can barely imagine the pain of them sticking elsewhere. Sounds like you're past the worst, except now you're stuck in happy juice land. -ramble ramble I don't know how to end this so I just want to say that I hope you get well and look forward to what you'll be able to produce with some teaching in SBSE-

5. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

I'm not in the hospital I'm home, but being catered to by my room mate.

6. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

Yeah but it's normally seen in woman over there fourties.... I'm a dude....

7. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

8. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

I am also a dude. its not common in men but it dies happen. my surgeon said he usually sees about 3 males a year for gallbladder surgery

9. Dekerrex

Dekerrex New Member

[​IMG]

10. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

11. Eleven

Eleven Mädchen in Uniform

I can just barely use sbse :-(

12. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

It's okay <3 donate blood then...