1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

My Opinion

Discussion in 'Archives' started by FFPLEASE, Oct 25, 2014.

1. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

White is like, worst human race! Right?
    They're white and... white is worst color! Haha, let's discuss about it.
    -Mike

2. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

There is only one race of humans, unless some geneticist decided to create a new species within your genus. Additionally, as far as I can tell, there are no 'white' humans, albinos aside. You are all variations of brown.

It is indeed appalling the extent to which humans search for a reason to hate each other.

-RayBeluga

3. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

You wanna say that to my face, bruh? I'll shiv you and use your corpse to fertilize my crops.
    -J. Essay

4. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

It's amazing how any of us managed to survive the Leviathan when we're so ready to kill each other over words and skin colors...
    ~Cateth-Vesrii

5. Dekerrex

Dekerrex New Member

Skin color varieties in humans are a result of us being a world wide species. Our true skin colour is Black, as all humans originated in Africa. The whites yellows reds and everything in between are adaptations to different environments. Our skin colour's sole purpose is to protect us better from UV radiation, hence whites in the far north and south, blacks and tans near the equator.

However the races oh humans are exactly that; races. We are indeed all Homo Sapiens however there's reasons we all look so different. adaptations creating a separate reproductive sub-race. for example Eastern Asians have adapted those eyes for further sun protection. A Swede, or other Northerners is likely to have a big nose to warm up the air to bring to their lungs. these are just a few examples. If it wasn't for us all coming together in civilization in our melting pot world, then Humans would further adapt to their world wide environments until there eventually would be other species of Homo instead of sub-races.

((Also (curse of a speculative mind) when humans begin colonization of other worlds, (i mean seriously we're estimated to double in population again, to 14 billion people. Carrying Capacity is being breached) such as Mars for example, there will definitely be a different species developing on Mars. we could give it oxygen and water and other earthly fauna, but it will all start to adapt to mars' unchangeable low gravity. Any and all Earthlings brought there will be certified Martians as soon as they exhibit features such as much larger, skinny bodies which the gravity will allow. when these things happen i expect there will for sure be some EXTREME racism between Homo Sapiens and Homo Mārs.))

~Vago Kepp

6. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Floran ask about Mars planet to humans that know, why is living on planet next to one destroy by giant beast?
    Seem like is have tree burn down, and go to one next to it while fire still burn everything, and wait for it reach instead of go somewhere that safe.
    ~Petaldancer

7. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

The fucks a Leviathan?
    - Clarice

8. Narfball

Narfball narfball

THERE'S OPINIONS IN THIS THREAD. I'M OFFENDED. I'M BEING OPPRESSED I NEED THE COMFORT OF AN OMNIPOTENT SPACE FERRET WITH THE ABILITY TO GIVE ME MAGICAL POWERS BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS DIRECTED TOWARDS ME. A FUCKING GREEN HYLOTL. I KNOW YOUR FUCKING REASONS FOR DOING THIS SHIT AND I WON'T HAVE IT. YOU'RE A LITTLE SHITLORD WITH DICKS STUCK IN YOUR NOSTRILS, I'M GOING TO GET ALL OF MY FRIENDS ONLINE AND WE'RE GOING TO DESTROY YOUR PC BECAUSE YOU'RE OPPRESSING GREEN HYLOTLS EVERYWHERE. I NEED FEMINISM!!!!11!!!!ONE!!!!! YOU FUCKING DICK.
    DIE IN A FIRE.

-AN_AGGRESSIVE_FISH6969 ​

9. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

[​IMG]
    - Germany

10. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Common name for the tentacle monster that destroyed our planet. Leviathan was an enormous sea creature in various human mythologies, it seems fitting.
    ~Cateth-Vesrii

11. Kaidan

Kaidan some gay nerd

Well, I remember reading history books on how back then, white people colonized lands by genociding and forcefully evicting the locals.
    Though that doesn't matter now, I guess. Earth is destroyed...
    posted by user bandung123

12. John_McFakename

John_McFakename New Member

Flat. I fail to see how a difference in skin-colour means a different race...

Reason. It's like Glitch dividing themselves to different races based on what metal their surface is made of...

- Grey Knight Commander John M893-CV of Taranis

13. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

I must say, I had no idea that human culture was such a well-known topic. Strange really, considering how dull they are. - Skarti

14. Jnick22

Jnick22 New Member

Yeah, odd, I don't understand why people care so much for humans and not, say, hylotls. We are sentients too! No matter the color.

-Silt

15. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

((J. Esse*))

16. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

SANGUINE
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

17. Diddums

Diddums That Loveable Lad

Come say that to my face mate and I'll fucking do you in you cunt.

I bet you're a minging plant or a fucking fish or some weird shit trying to act like a real person lol

Little wierdo.

-Finlay Joyces