1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Silk-Spinner's journal

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Donovennn, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

((Don't worry I'm getting there))

2. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Well, uh... Free Radical, my owne- my employer, has inducted me into his family, I think. So... I'm a noble now? It feels weird...
    Now I'm going to have to learn how to be fancy and stuff, which is going to be so haaaaard.... Also I'm a little nervous. I mean, this is sort of like, a big deal. I mean I am happy that he places his trust in me but uh... it's... I don't want to fail or anything.
    It's scary... I haven't been this committed to a group since, well... my old life. And we both know how that turned out, right?
    Also, I think I'm going to um... stop applying that dye on my skin. Might as well go back to normal colors now that the Outcasts are all dead. Uh but I should probably keep proof of my innocence on me at all times. Like all times. Some of the people I know are probably going to freak out. On the other hand I can renew my contacts with old friends, possibly gain some protection if Radical tries to hurt me. He's a nice person, but he seems a bit.. emotional at times. Oh and also it will be nice to see them again. Er... if they don't kill me first...

3. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

So new stuff has come up, I think I want to hold off on removing the dye, uh... Apparently some people could still be around... ergh...
    It's not too bad though. I kind of like being Silk-Spinner. It's the first name that really belongs to me. And most of the stuff I've done has been my choice to do. Weird, huh? Not used to that much control over myself. But it's not bad I guess. I just hope I don't mess up and hurt someone. But on to the good news! Mr. Radical accepted me as his family and stuff, maybe I said that already but whatever. I have to be all fancy and noble now, I'm not sure I can manage that but we'll see. Also I'm seeing a lot of young Florans which is good. Maybe I can teach them how to be like me, more civilized. Who knows, they might actually not get killed if I can do that.

4. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

*his writing would become more and more chaotic and frenetic as the entry continues*

All I wanted was a doctor, just someone who could help heal a close friend who was hurt badly right?
    I call and I call but all I get are taunts and insults on the radio, everyone jeering at the poor Floran trying to save a friend damn them stab them stab them stab stab stab

But no the worst the worst ones they said nothing they just listened and did nothing the whole sector listened and did nothing didn't help didn't even try to rebuke the ones who laughed at me told me to kill myself hated me should kill them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them all

THEY JUST SIT AND WATCH JUST SIT AND WATCH AND LISTEN AS PEOPLE CRY FOR HELP AND DIE BECAUSE NO ONE HELPS THEY ALL JUST SIT AND WATCH PEOPLE DIE TOO AFRAID TOO COWARDLY TOO CRUEL TO HELP I HATE THEM ALL EVERYONE WHO JUST STANDS AND LISTENS AND DOES NOTHING THEY SHOULD DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

5. Eight

Eight New Member

((silk no

silk pls no kill is bad

no pls))

6. Storm

Storm New Member

*The previous entry is scribbled out, and written below it in neat hand writing is*

Don't get mad at the bad people in this world Silk, just remember you have friends at you call, that will help you when they can, love you, Storm <3

#26 Storm, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
  7. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Ugh... a lot of stuff happened recently. Asani was destroyed. I did my best to help out the wounded but I worry I didn't do enough. I hope no one died. Anyway, also I finally found someone for a friend of mine. In another time, the both of us might have *this part is blacked out*. That isn't important.

Anyway, I guess more people will be coming to Wayward now, that's good. Place is mostly safe. Hopefully all the crazies will stay at that seedy bar. My patron has acquired a brewer and a security guard, so I'm happy for him. I recolored my old armor with his house colors, too. Well they're a bit darker but still. Oh we hired a cook as well. I wonder if that scary black armored person could have been hired. Haven't seen in a while, unfortunately. But anyway, I have to say things have been looking up for me. No one has tried to kill me and I've been making new friends! I just hope it stays that way.

8. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

I see now just how rare a Floran like myself is. I have only seen tribal Floran for a very long time, and I myself was shot and and hurt by people who didn't even do more than glance at me as I lay dying. I... I just want to be left alone. Is that too much to ask? To be allowed to live in a place where I won't be shot? I don't even care if I'd be nothing more than a servant for the the rest of my life. I just want to be tolerated somewhere.
    I'd give anything, for that.

#28 Donovennn, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
  9. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Holy shit what is going on I'm so confused right now seriously.

10. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

I have made 2500 in fuel transactions. This combined with 4400 in my account means I have 6900 total.

Oh yess forgot to ssay, ssold old sship and sspent 10000 of my old money to refurbissh an old wreck I found drifting through sspace. Hass planty bitss on it sso not really know how to usse thosse but iss good anyway.

#30 Donovennn, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
  11. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

I have another confession for this old thing.
    I was on Asani awhile ago, with, well, that Floran. We were arguing, and this really young sapling wandered up to me and started following us around. I just ignored the poor thing, I was too busy arguing. Then when those bandits attacked, it was shot fatally and bled out in minutes. All I could do was hold it so it wouldn't die alone. I don't know if the spirits of the dead are watching us from somewhere, but if you are, please, please forgive me for my failure.

#31 Donovennn, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
  12. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

Oh
    my
    gosh

Mister Radical is veeery interested in a certain android. I mean, I didn't expect him to be like that but he is so that's nice. I'm really excited for him. Maybe having a partner will make him less obsessed with making money. That would be nice. Uh....
    I miiiight have talked him up a little when I met the person he was interested in. But that's ok, since they both like each other.
    Anyway I hope the two of them end up happy. They'd probably make a great couple.

...I hope he doesn't read this....

13. Snitch

Snitch New Member

*In a sudden shift in handwriting style, with a much more elongated, almost cursive style*

I have, speak to me at your earliest convenience. I am very displeased with this. ALL of this

#33 Snitch, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015