1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Katta's Magnificent Vlog *IC*

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Pengowando, Oct 2, 2014.

1. VaporDispersion

VaporDispersion Superflappy Dogefish

Pretty sweet riffs you got there boy. Take me up on a drink offered.

-Russell1729

2. Pengowando

Pengowando New Member

T: Hey, man! I'd love to sometime- call me up when you can.
    -JRBeluga-

3. Pengowando

Pengowando New Member

The next entry rolls in a few weeks after the last activity on James' account. He's in his ship again, bookshelves visible once again behind him as he reclines in his cushy chair. James, however, looks much less pleasant. He appears pallor and exhausted, and his voice comes out as a whispery moan.

I'm sick, people. Bite me. He has a coughing fit, which lasts a few seconds before the video makes a cut. Yeah... got some kinda virus. Sorry I haven't been up to getting around lately...yikes... people must be concerned or something. Sorry concerned people. I'm toughing it out.

The video makes another cut, this time back to James resting his head on his chair with his eyes closed. I've been feeling rather strange lately. Very odd. Yes. I've been having weird thoughts, actually. Fever dreams, basically. Heh. And I'm not asking for all your home remedies either, it's just something to ramble about. There was this one where I was just looking down on a massive crowd of people, just... staring at 'em. The night after I was yelling at 'em, real fierce-like. And normally I'd just say 'Whatever, it's a dream,' but everything was so vivid. There was nothing at all out of place. It was a perfect scene. Almost... fun. Damn, it feels weird to say that.

The video makes one last cut, and it seems to jump forward in time, with James now looking healthier. Oookay... this is a couple days later. I'm a bit better, probably gonna head out by tomorrow. I think I'm done being sick now, since my dreams have stopped... and holy shit, those were plentiful. Just horrifying too. Things I don't wanna talk about here. He scratches his forehead. Yeah, so, that's that. Sickness beat.

Ummumum, what else? I have nothing to update on, really, 'cept for that I'll be back soon. Can't wait to get suited back up for Gum. I'm gonna get right back on recruiting. There are plenty of lost souls around that could do with some spending money and a nice apartment. Just gotta filter through the idiots. Hmm. I say it like I'm not an idiot already. Sometimes I really feel like I am. Note to self: stop being an idiot. Got it.

Okay! Ramble over! This video must suck. Okay, bye!