1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Mabinogi.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BobOfTibia, Dec 22, 2013.

1. BobOfTibia

BobOfTibia New Member

Sssomeone musst play it?

2. D4rkWolf

D4rkWolf New Member

Glad ssomeone elsse playss it too =D
    Not played it for a long time though... I think my friendss on it musst be wondering where I am.

3. robflop

robflop New Member

I tried it, but i didn't know what do where, where i am or all that.
    I was basically lost from the start.

4. D4rkWolf

D4rkWolf New Member

Thats the things with mabinogi, its so use to its current members its not easy for new people to understand.
    Best to play it WITH someone else :p

5. robflop

robflop New Member

Well, i may try it again if someone can give me a in-depth guide for the game, so that I can, when none of my contacts are online, play alone a bit without getting lost.
    I'd appreciate since the game seems cool.

6. D4rkWolf

D4rkWolf New Member

In-depth... I could be here for hours hahaha

Well the best thing to do would be start off as a warrior class to get the bonus when it comes to 'Smash', 'Defend', 'Counter Attack', ESPECIALLY 'Windmill' Level this skill up as fast as you can do not wait for the second bar to fill on this, at higher level this becomes INSANELY DIFFICULT to level up!
    These are just a few of the skills at the start which will help you. There is a lot of quests they give you at the start and a generation quest they give you too, I would advise as a new player to follow that quest line along it will teach you.

There is also a fighting board at the start which teaches you the basics of fighting, combos, and other such skills.
    Each time you pick a different class these training board quests will change slightly in response to the class change such as if you changed to mage you now will have a ice magic training part which will unlock the 3 bolt magics for you to use.

7. robflop

robflop New Member

Well, i actually meant ingame, but i guess that works.
    If you have time, i'd download the game and you could maybe show me where to do what and stuff?
    Also, about the class: But i'd prefer to be Martial Artist over Warrior :c

8. D4rkWolf

D4rkWolf New Member

I know I just don't have the game installed currently so I wouldn't be able to ^^'

9. robflop

robflop New Member

Yeah. Neither have it.

10. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

I do have it, i'm a Giant Gunslinger on Mari

11. swbf2lord

swbf2lord New Member

I used to play it all the time, but I haven't in a few years. I tried about a year ago to get back into it, but I couldn't seem to find it enjoyable anymore. :/

12. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

Played it for almost 4 years. It was my home for the longest time, before I got sick of Nexon, my guild died, and most of my friends stopped playing.

It's an aching memory, but I treasure all the good times I had.

13. Darkwhip

Got sick of Nexon ? How ? I mean why ?

14. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

The game becoming more pay-to-win [reforges, cash shop events, etc.], constant issues with lag and connectivity, more than before.
    They're going a little better, but the last year of my time playing were them sending a general message of "we don't care" where tickets would take months for a response.

And I've just been gone for far too long to attempt to get back into the game and playing all by myself, get depressed quickly.

Mabinogi is an absolutely beautiful game, engaging story, combat, and the crafting used to be where all the best weapons came from, it's just no longer the home it once was for me.

15. Darkwhip

Well, i guess, because i used to play this MMO when i was a a lot younger and never been hover level 100 (Even now)
    It's probably true that some stuff has certainly changed, but in my position i can't make the difference because i never was in your position of the game.

But i think you can agree that Mabinogi compared to other MMOs the gameplay is deep as fuck, never saw so much posssibilities in a MMO.
    But for sure if are ready to spend a part of your wallet, the gameplay is simplified (ex: transport, mounts) and interesting.
    But still event without paying you can live a nice experience in it.

Anyway it's my opinion afther all.