1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Cargo vessel is in need of a security guard.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Osa__PL, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Osa__PL

Osa__PL New Member

-FiddleBeak-
    I decided that a big cargo ship like mine need a security guard. I made all necesary preparation, set up camera system, turrets and also many other security measures (manually controls doors, hazard scanners).

That is why I'm searching for a liable, trustworthy guard. The only other requirement is knowledge how to use guns. The job is simple, when I'm not on the ship nor busy with shipments I need someone to take care of the ship. Most of the time I'll be doing some other things, contacting new clients, buying some necessary stuff, working in one of my labs or just taking a break. I'll provide all necessary equipment (gun, hazmat suit, uniform) as well as a private room on the ship and some storage room if needed.

Anyone who is interested in the offer just contact me when I'm not busy (online) or post below. Payment is negotiable.

#1 Osa__PL, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
  2. Diddums

Diddums That Loveable Lad

I might well be interested in this. Gimme a shout or something.

-Finlay Joyces

3. Osa__PL

Osa__PL New Member

-FiddleBeak-
    Great. I'll contact you the moment I'm finished with this job.

4. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Floran bessst at ssstabbing. Will protect your ssship and goodsss with vicioussness enough to tear any thief into sshredss.

Dab-Stancer