1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Bandwagon 2: The Electric Boogaloo [Mars Edition]

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by Spyrosis, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Spyrosis

Spyrosis Basedgod

Time to voice all comments, concerns, reservations, etc. about the one and only Mars Ryougen. Please try to keep it constructive, I'd rather not have a repeat of Sharps thread.

2. Spinach Pirate

Spinach Pirate The Adorable Spinach

I think mars is a little too "OH NO THAT PERSON JUST SPOKE TO FLORA! THEY MUST DIE NOW", but other than that, i like mars

3. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Yeah, I feel like he is way to protective. Knowing how reproduction works is bad, murder is good!

4. Finestein Goodlad

Finestein Goodlad Wizard Mod

Typical wolf character with a bow.

5. Spyrosis

Spyrosis Basedgod

Care to elaborate?

6. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

From Asa's point of view, Mars is overprotective and self centered. He seams to be plotting alot and never tells anyone, finding a way to always manipulate peoples minds. She's always wanted to talk to him but she feels she would be ignored and probably just punished for doing something she didn't do or did unintentionally. She also believes Mars is the main reason she's ever had problems, being every time she receives a mission from it it was either false, a "test" which was unneeded or impossible, or for the fact he's responsible for giving her a TBI. I'm sure these all have reasons behind them, but overall she doesn't like him.

7. invictus69

invictus69 New Member

More or less what everyone here says. Everyone thinks he's too overprotective and a little manipulative.