1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Self Doubting time! Sharptooth. OOC likeable or completely hated?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Switchback, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

Oh, my bad, I misread that. I thought you were trying to pin that on Viiker, aight. Nevermind, sorry.

2. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

I wasn't for few hours and 8 pages appeared, nice job.

3. John_McFakename

John_McFakename New Member

This is going to sounds random as f**k, but hear me out.

Plan to make SharpTooth ICly not a complete monster:

Step one: *insert Traptooth-wannabe who knows torture properly* captures SharpTooth.

Step two: The horrific torture is recorded and posted on StarNet. (This event works as the trigger for Sharp to think about all the horrific things she has done to other's and stop, also should quell the current "kill Sharp"-bounty as it would be ironic as hell)

Step three: This event causes Sharp to either pass the Chiefdom of Ailanthus to someone else who doesn't have these issues, or causes the Tribe to disband (this takes her out of the faction-leader spotlight). The less savage members (which are abbundant) could integrate themselves to the Order for example.

Outcome: SharpTooth IC considers before taking up a sword again to harm others, she ditches the faction-leader boots for someone more competent, StarNet gets their SharpTooth torture vid, and SharpTooth doesn't need to die.

4. skipi

skipi New Member

dibs

5. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

^^^

6. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

When I think of the reasons why this server has a severe dip in quality, you are at the top of a list of players that come to mind. This is the second time you've made one of these pity party threads for yourself, after showing little to no willingness to actually change or improve. The problem isn't Sharptooth, it's you.

7. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

yes

8. VaporDispersion

VaporDispersion Superflappy Dogefish

James is an ex-interrogator of the miniknog. If you want me to, I can carry this out.

9. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

I can do that with Charles actually.

10. VaporDispersion

VaporDispersion Superflappy Dogefish

Very well. We got 3 torture masters. Who's it gonna be?

Your credentials, gentlemen. James worked for the Miniknog in the Intelligence Branch for 10 years and is versed in gruesome, mind-breaking torture. He also recently reattained his sanity after his paramour cleaned the rest of a rabies-like virus out of his blood. This means he knows very well what he is doing.

11. skipi

skipi New Member

I mean. I called dibs, so. . .

12. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

ORRRRRRRRRRRRR, we can not do something over-used and have her simply LEAVE THE ANTARES SECTOR. It's basically killing off your character, but you might want to use them in the future. If not, then they'll stay away from Antares. Simple, easy, and has some good RP for a goodbye party.

13. Goldsum

Goldsum New Member

<sarcasm> You are completely right, we should just be complete dicks to each other, because hey, its the internet! Everyone should just throw common courtesy and respect for fellow human beings out the window, because we don't need that anymore anyways, right? I'm really glad you are here for your own amusement and don't think that you should be helpful, constructive or useful toward the community </sarcasm>

14. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

That's what has actually done several characters from Fleet. Mine in particular, Lyra, has gone off Antares not because I wanted to ((First char, I want to play her, etc.)) but, facing reality, she had way more reasons to leave than staying, so I took the logical path and sent her with Fleet knowing it's possible she won't be back in Antares (as much, she might have to come, but won't stay for a long time). And I don't regret that decision.

Instead grasping to some characters, taking what seems ridiculous decisions for them just to keep them 'alive', there are situations which they have to deal with the consequences from some of their acts or go with the decisions that have been made through their 'story'. Follow your character dreams and ideals, not your wishes to continue playing with it at all costs. Hell, it's even perfectly possible to be isolated in Antares without any contact if they need a break or to lay low.

15. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

You should probably just kill off Sharp and start someone else if you are getting so stressed out about it...

16. King Tickle

King Tickle I hope it rains in this tunnel.

Where do you buy wax and buffer for that white knight armor of yours?

17. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Nowhere.

18. King Tickle

King Tickle I hope it rains in this tunnel.

What? What are you talking abo- OH WAIT A MINUTE! Yea, yea now I see it. Right there in the back, yea.
    View attachment 2154

Attached Files:

• no.png
      no.png
      File size:
      712.7 KB
      Views:
  19. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

No. I meant I don't get armor polisher. Because I have no armor to Polish.

20. The Grand Mugwump

Back on topic you two.

I feel this idea has merit to it. This is currently the best solution to make everyone happier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.