1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Self Doubting time! Sharptooth. OOC likeable or completely hated?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Switchback, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Logs are an amazing thing.

2. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

NO GOD DAMN IT TOM THAT'S NOT HOW YOU WHITE KNIGHT AT ALL

3. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

IM NOT TRYING TO WHITE KNIGHT, IM PUTTING MY OPINION IN, LIKE YOU ARE

4. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

If you people claim i've voided many things and have no examples then you have no proof

5. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

it's good you've stopped trying

6. Finestein Goodlad

Finestein Goodlad Wizard Mod

You have witnesses. A full thread of them. Even moderators.

7. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

Momentarily I'm mostly seeing people shit on Gramps because of things Sharptooth has done and giving a few actual callouts of bad behaviour towards Gramps. That's fine and all but give (more?) examples.

8. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

so just by word of mouth then?no actual proof?

9. mpsemp

mpsemp New Member

It sure is convenient to dismiss every single ounce of criticism as 'being rude' or 'hating', right?
    And then follow it up with a passive-aggressive attack against said 'haters', begging for proof of something that every fucking person is already aware of.
    I'll just reiterate here.

10. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

Names at least would be nice.

11. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Be patient. The "Logs are an amazing thing" comment, after Sen's quote, was a hint.

Gathering up the logs themselves for the examples, so you can just you know. See you're own words. That way, the idea is that maybe, giving you the benefit of the doubt. You're just that blind, or just that incapable of realizing that you were in fact being a big ol' butthole. So, you can see each example, and be shown in vivid detail how and why each relevant one is a dickmove.

12. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

Okay. I'll comment on this too.

From an IC perspective: Sharptooth is not a good leader. She treats her people like tools, but gives them the emotional stance of family in a weird wishy-wash way. She mingles with the common folk in such a way as to be a walking political catastrophe. Her tribe has devolved into a literal harem, and a political anchor for the Ordo Militius. Beyond that, she doesn't actually push on anything. When Angel and Witherbane died, that should have been war. Literal war. Instead there was... name calling. That's it really.

Ailanthus isn't really a faction, so much as a loose conglomeration of Florans and sex-slaves (willing or otherwise) still hiding behind/leeching off of the Knights Order for reputation and protection. This is very much because of poor leadership.

From an OOC point of view? Leaders make really good targets for assassins. And fights. And killing in general. If you want to be a leader, you should play a leader. If you don't, then you should... play Sharptooth. She's just not very good leader material. Especially if you don't want her dead, sorry.

13. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

It just depends on how long the program take to sort through and hunt down each relevant line.

14. mpsemp

mpsemp New Member

From an OOC point of view, Sharptooth is bad and the player should feel bad.

15. Tomwell1

Tomwell1 New Member

I completely agree with this, and I tried to address this kind of thing ICly as Aegis. in aspect to attacks and walking around

16. Finestein Goodlad

Finestein Goodlad Wizard Mod

You have witnesses. A full thread of them. You've reached such point that you don't even need proof. Most of the server knows what you are infamous for. There were two threads posted about it so far. I am sure somebody will eventually give logs, if they want to waste their time on this. But obviously nobody will because you are hopeless.

17. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

godspeed you funny bastards

18. Sammy McHammyDoodle

This could have been about improving how Gramps does things but you're actually just being a jerk.
    So is gramps right now but hey, both of you have been a little emotionally ruffled by this.

19. Sen

Sen Guest

20. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.