1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

In need of co-workers.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by xShockwirex, Aug 3, 2014.

1. xShockwirex

xShockwirex New Member

Yup, thats right. I'm in need of fellow chefs to join me in a journey. I am planning on creating a corporation in the Culinary Arts. What this corporation will be called I have not yet decided, although this is one of the many reasons I am looking for fellow members. Once a good bundle of people are together, we can begin construction on the main corporate building. Of course it will be a restaurant as well, to fit the atmosphere of our doing. If this is lucky enough to go official, after everything is organized with around 2 to 4 other people, hiring and construction of restaurants are likely to be planned. I hope that if this does go through, we can share fine meals with the good people of the universe. I thank you for reading, just reply here with your name and any way to contact you such as a private radio line. You can also simply message me. I will return any messages as soon as possible, thank you for all that read this!

- Blizz

NOTICE: You do note require a heavy amount of knowledge in the culinary arts. Although it is preferred that you at least know basic cooking. If needed, I will gladly teach what I can. What we mainly need right now are people that are willing to keep a business stable. Thank you again~!

2. xShockwirex

xShockwirex New Member

I apologize for seeming to bump this, but I also forgot some spare details... Do not expect to just 'hang around' the corporate building when it is complete. I actually plan on leaving that job to yours truly. When the construction of the main building is done, I will allow all current employes to fan out into the galaxy. With this, I hope that I can help people create new places for people to relax at and eat wonderful food. Bar and Grills, Sushi bars, anything that the current employe wants to construct, they will be permitted. However, this only goes to the people that will be employed for the construction of the main building. Anyone hired after that will be known as just Cooks. These people will be dispersed to Factions and such to cook for them, or work at their fellow Chefs restaurants. I wouldnt want to let my dear men and women work at a boring corporate building with paperwork and such, thats like torture. Thats my job anyways. So if your ever interested, please, do contact me. You can also commonly find me at the Den in a Chefs attire. Thank you~!

PS: The pay is high and the work is low...just thought I'd point that out.

#2 xShockwirex, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014