1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Good day people of Antares Roleplay

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Blaine871, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Blaine871

Blaine871 New Member

And must i say that is a wonderful shade of white you are wearing. ( of course i am speaking of the white that appears on most mouses on screen, and in another form of words you might be wearing black if your mouse does not have a white color but instead has a black color with a white outline to it, as i have noticed not all mouses are the same, For example, some people may have a black and white cat dressed in a tophat with little red and white stripes lining its little hat head, with his tiny little kitty paw as the pointer, or for another example some people might have a bathtub with dripping water as the pointer, With each click it drips creating another pointer every click perhaps different every time... ok scratch that that might be allitle absurd but still possible i guess. I mean fathom the amount of pointers out there, ones that point, ones that point at themselves, ones that point from one to another continuously creating a cycle of pointing. I cannot even idealize the number of pointing pointers pointing in many pointless directions... Anywho I know this might not be the best place to post some random ramblings about mouse types, When infact this is an intro and what better way to start an intro than with a long written random rambling about mouse types... Anywho that over with.)

Hello all. I am privileged to join this quite dashing community, I look forward to the many little adventures ill have, flying across the galaxy having little adventures or large adventures with friends and soon to be friends. Or relaxing and having a jolly good conversation with the average Joe who happens to be next to me willing to have such sead conversation. Anywho cant wait to see you all out there once i am allowed upon the great whiteshark... I mean whitelist.

And dear admins i shall await for the acceptance of my application. And i do know you are all busy and i shall wait patiently until you are good and able to accept. Appreciate the hard work put into this site and community, Hope to see you guys soon.;)

#1 Blaine871, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
  2. Edvyn

Edvyn Permanently Banned

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

W-Welcome to the server?

4. InsanityRun

InsanityRun New Member

[​IMG]

5. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

Are you the narrator to Battle block theater?

6. November

November Previously Sermane
    Staff Member

Thank you so much for reminding me of a time when custom cursors ruled the internet. Oh, how I relished the times where my boring and plain pointer would turn into a sparkling dragon that blocked an excessive amount of the screen. Geodocs, Google Homes, and Myspace all housed this glorious revolution against practicality (I'm actually really foggy if the first two even existed, it's been too long).

Your lack of capitol I's irks me, but otherwise I think I like you. My advice is to not get terribly attached with your first character if you are new to RP in general. Typically, it's the one you make irreparable mistakes on (don't ask why I know).

Anyways, cheers!

Edit: I was Geocities. seems like forever ago...

#6 November, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
  7. Blaine871

Blaine871 New Member

Your lack of capitol I's irks me, but otherwise I think I like you. My advice is to not get terribly attached with your first character if you are new to RP in general. Typically, it's the one you make irreparable mistakes on (don't ask why I know).

Ah yes I often type fast so there is chance for grammar errors. But do not worry my fellow person of whom i do not fully know yet, This is not my first time roleplaying. I used to Roleplay on Galaxycitizen which at first I admit was fun, But after a few days things started to get very weird. Honestly when my friend told me about this server I was delighted to leave that place. (Too much random inappropriate things that weren't necessary or were way outta line for Roleplay) But again looking forward to enjoying fun and laughs with many new peoples.

Oh and Edvyn love that post XD

8. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

9. mpsemp

mpsemp New Member

Literally any way. Pants-shittingly huge walls of text are not a good first impression.

Anyway, welcome to the server.

10. Blaine871

Blaine871 New Member

Literally any way. Pants-shittingly huge walls of text are not a good first impression.

I know lol, was mostly a sarcastic wording joke at that point. And I realized that I didn't make it quite easily noticeable. I added a few periods to give it a more seeable effect.

#10 Blaine871, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
  11. invictus69

invictus69 New Member

We don't take kindly to you "Wall of text" type boys.

[​IMG]

Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay.

12. The Big Bad Wolf

You got personality, kid.

See you on the other side.

13. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

Me? dashing? Absolutely right.
    I like this guy already. WELCOME TO ANTARES!

Hope we can RP sometime dude!