1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Asa Yoshida's Audio Logs

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Ariexe, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

(This information is stored on the asaserver3 in Asa's room in the wolves den. Access to this information can be granted by obtaining Asa's PDA or hacking into it. Knowledge of this information without proper IC obtaining is considered Meta gaming. Just don't do it.)

-History-

#1: 11:59pm 7/28/2414

*Sigh* Its about time I started one of these. Other than my Life going to hell, I got a real friend, I-I think... I-I mean I kissed Vivian today a-and I don't like her or anything, b-but I'm not sure. A-Anyways I'm going to be using these to record more /official/ stuff. Just wanted to record that... uhm, Some freak came with an AI... thats about it so far. OHH! Nocturn also finished my new optic. I plan to get it installed as soon as I can.

#2: 8:13PM 7/29/2414

T-That idiot! I-Idiot idiot idiot! I-I Thought t-that she was f-fake dating me n-not S-Some glitch bimbo! V-V-Vivian was holding hands with that Gross. Piece of Scarp! UGH I-I'm going to talk t-to here If I can. I-I MEAN BECAUSE I_I THINK S-SHE CAN DO BETTER NOT BE-BECAUSE-... I'M DONE I'M NOT CONTINUING THIS RECORDING!

#3: 12:09am 7/30/2414

I-If what that STUPID Bard S-Said Is true T-Than.. I-I'M GOING TO pluckING MURDER HER. *heavy panting is heard from a long pause* plucking dumb asses pull guns in the damn den again and some human tries being a hero. Sooner or later Mars shoots someone point blank for harassing his daughter... plucking Christ only if I could shoot someone point blank every time they harassed me... *a longer pause in the audio recording, Asa's voice has settled down slightly* I'm... I want t-to talk to Vivian... I-I can trust her... Right?

Edited @ 1:48pm 7/30/2414

* a long pause sits as a calm, drunkard voice speaks* E-Either I'm going to die.. Or she will... *Hic* I-I'm D-Done with people PLAYING with me...

#1 Ariexe, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
  2. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

reserved

3. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

#2: 8:13PM 7/29/2414

T-That idiot! I-Idiot idiot idiot! I-I Thought t-that she was f-fake dating me n-not S-Some glitch bimbo! V-V-Vivian was holding hands with that Gross. Piece of Scarp! UGH I-I'm going to talk t-to here If I can. I-I MEAN BECAUSE I_I THINK S-SHE CAN DO BETTER NOT BE-BECAUSE-... I'M DONE I'M NOT CONTINUING THIS RECORDING!

4. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

(( someones jelly!~))

5. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

((indeed))

6. Crossed Swords

Crossed Swords New Member

(( Psh, he asked for that date, don't be jelly, Asa X Var would be happenin but gurl u playin ))

7. Ariexe

Ariexe New Member

#3: 12:09am 7/30/2414

I-If what that STUPID Bard S-Said Is true T-Than.. I-I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER HER. *heavy panting is heard from a long pause* Fucking dumb asses pull guns in the damn den again and some human tries being a hero. Sooner or later Mars shoots someone point blank for harassing his daughter... Fucking Christ only if I could shoot someone point blank every time they harassed me... *a longer pause in the audio recording, Asa's voice has settled down slightly* I'm... I want t-to talk to Vivian... I-I can trust her... Right?

Edited @ 1:48pm 7/30/2414

* a long pause sits as a calm, drunkard voice speaks* E-Either I'm going to die.. Or she will... *Hic* I-I'm D-Done with people PLAYING with me...

#7 Ariexe, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014