1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

It's time to come clean.

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Kazyyk, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sen

Sen Guest

You were playing a human Mary Sue who changed into an Apex who has an infinite source of pixels and tried to start fights with anyone he did not like.

2. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

That makes it better to laugh at me? I've changed how I roleplay and I ask if people want to do things there way. My character's resources are none of your business and the ways he got them are also not your worry. I never saw sen getting hurt in the many encounters where bullets flew. You have no room to talk, after getting shot at you never got hit once?

3. Sen

Sen Guest

My character's immortality is none of your business and the way he resists physical injuries are also not your worry. I never saw an explanation on how Noah turned into an Apex. You have no room to talk, after using blatant magic with no explanation?

4. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Damn Sen, keep being such an amazing arguer and I might just have to draw you a frog.

5. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Ah, yes. We all remember the original post, the one where Kazykk complained endlessly about something that Noah did.
    It seems like every thread derails into toxic arguments and I'm sick of it.

On the original topic of this thread, I think we should be ready to move on to a new generation of better moderation. I'm not even just talking about the job of the moderators. No, I'm talking about the members of the server itself. It's our job, as much as the job of the higher-ups, to ensure that this server is friendly to all who enter, and instead of shunning people for minor mistakes, it strives for the improvement of all players within.
    Because, to be entirely honest, even if there have been terrible mistakes in the management of this server, I believe that admins and moderators can go so far. It starts in the players. It starts with a kind, enjoyable roleplay environment for everyone who plays on the server, whether they're a veteran or a newbie, whether their roleplay is flawless or downright disgusting.

6. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

I explained. You never asked.

7. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

So what has this got to do with Kazyyks apology?

8. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

Absolutely nothing. I'm just getting tired of being harassed. Sorry for fucking with the time and space.

9. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

I'm more referring to the vast majorityy of posts in the last couple of pages where people are going back and forth at each other like irrate gibbons who have been locked in a cage with an obese howler monkey

10. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.