1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Ore and Resources for Sale

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Swartz, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Swartz

Swartz Sad Birdy Man

Hello, are you in need of raw resources?

We've got raw resources for sale in the form of minerals. We're offering a combination of copper, tin, and iron for sale. We have several tons, divided into metric tons. Below is our stock:
    • 35 metric tons of copper, to be sold in 1 metric ton crates at a rate of 900 pixels/crate (35 crates available)
    • 15 metric tons of iron, to be sold in 1 metric ton crates at a rate of 750 pixels/crate. (15 crates available.)
    • 75 metric tons of tin, to be sold in 1 metric ton crates at a rate of 1,250 pixels/crate (75 crates available)
    • 5 metric tons of gold, to be sold in 1 metric ton crates at a rate of 20,000 pixels/crate (5 crates available)
    • 10 metric tons of silver, to be sold in 1 metric ton crates at a rate of 5,000 pixels/crate (10 crates available)
    • 30 metric tons of refined bronze, to be sold in 1 metric ton crates at a rate of 1,000 pixels/crate (30 crates available)
    Crates can be either delivered, or picked up from our location, which is not listed for security reasons.

There is a delivery fee of 50/crate.

We accept pixels and credits.

-Compass Rose

#1 Swartz, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

How much are they?
    - Tony

3. Swartz

Swartz Sad Birdy Man

Market prices have changed, and are available above.

#3 Swartz, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  4. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

Howdy, partner. I'm lookin' to purchase 50 tons a' Tin. Yessur.

5. Swartz

Swartz Sad Birdy Man

Alright, that comes out to 4750 pixels, including the delivery fee. I'll deliver it right away.

6. Emonics

Emonics New Member

I would like to buy your deposits of gold and silver. Though I would like to meet privately about the matter of location and other things.

7. Swartz

Swartz Sad Birdy Man

All of them? Very well. I'll contact you shortly.

8. n7hydra

n7hydra New Member

Do you have a line on Iridium, Palladium, or Polonium? My own resource-collection is falling a bit short on some materials required for future projects.
    -Adler-