1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Tupile Corporation: Now Hiring

Discussion in 'Archives' started by OdinOnlineAlive, Jul 18, 2014.

1. OdinOnlineAlive

OdinOnlineAlive New Member

Hello, this is James Eagler of Tupile Corporation. I believe that in this world where there is so much crime and militarism, people have forgotten the meaning of "Hard Work". I believe that every organism has a place at Tupile Corporation if they put in hard work.

But what is Tupile Corporation? Tupile Corporation is a general supply manufacturer, distributor, and vendor. In short, we are a major player in the Tool, Weapon, building supply, food, instrument and furniture markets.

However, enough introduction, Tupile corporation wants Factory workers, Office Workers, Security guards, Professional Couriers, Building repairmen, Contractors, Surveyors, and various other positions.

If you have any interest in joining Tupile Corporation, Contact me via StarNet or In person. Employees will be given the location of the Tupile Facility.

((Tupile Corporation is really a front for Esprit, A neutral Espionage group willing to be hired out by other groups for espionage and spying. Tupile does actually need employees to make it look like a real company, however Esprit will hire anybody who thinks they are Strong and charismatic and would be good as a spy. Esprit is secret IC though, Send me a message with the secret codewords and I will interview you at the Esprit base.

In short, Tupile is hiring everyday people as a front for Esprit, an espionage group based on 1960s spy movies. Esprit needs employees too so if you send me the secret codewords you get a position in Esprit.))

2. SkyTheGooselord

SkyTheGooselord New Member

Confusion. Your bolded letters spell out 'Midget Bingo'. What does this mean? Is this a service your company offers?

- Sepheri

3. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

I sure hope so. Sounds a lot more interesting than furniture and building tools.

-Johnson

4. OdinOnlineAlive

Tupile corporation most certainly does not support the use of Height challenged individuals in the popular game Bingo. We believe that no matter an individual's height he should not be used as a game token.

Our sincere apologies for any grievances this may have caused to you or your height challenged friends and family.

-James Eagler.

5. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"So what government are you funded by, then? That's what a corporation is afterall. Unless you're not being serious about it being a corporation? This seems to be a very common issue with people as of late. By stating 'corporation' in the title, it doesn't mean it actually is one. Though, if it's not government funded then you may wish to change the name of this thing. It can cause a great deal of confusion."

-Aedan

6. OdinOnlineAlive

Tupile corporation was founded by my grandfather on earth*. When all the "Big Buisness" moved off world my father bought an old factory and then when he died I inherited it. It has always been a REAL corporation.

*totally not started by MI6

7. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"Except that Earth is gone. And just by saying he bought an old factory, doesn't mean it has always been a real corporation. Like I said, a corporation is something that is funded by a government for the betterment of that specific government. It could be a company but not a corporation."

-Aedan

8. OdinOnlineAlive

"Corporation: A company or group of people authorized to act as a single entity (legally a person) and recognized as such in law."
    Taken right out of a 21st century online dictionary.

Technically Tupile Should be listed as Tupile LLC. but somebody botched it. I can assure you that if all these problems with our Real business venture bother you, our Real Internal Investigations department will conduct a Real Investigation.*

*Tupile corporation is highly real and does indeed distribute products on a regular basis. Do not question our existence. Our Lawyers will be very cross if you are spreading rumors about us not existing.

-J. Eagler.

9. Diddums

Diddums That Loveable Lad

You sound like a right nobhead you do mate.

-McKenzie

10. OdinOnlineAlive

I get that a lot. I suppose that "big businessmen" don't really get very much adulation, But business is business.*

*My father never loved me. He only loved his work. I think it rubbed off on me. Is it apparent in my near-automatic self-defense against naysaying?

-James Eagler.

11. Azeliblehblehbleh

Azeliblehblehbleh New Member

Informative: This is Evelynn. Statement: You contacted me previously in regards to an employment opportunity. Query: Are you still interested in hiring me? Statement: I have made many attempts to contact you using the radio. Regretful: I have received no answer.

12. OdinOnlineAlive

Yes. We are interested in hiring you. Get in touch via StarNet and we can talk Business.

-J. Eagler

13. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

(Viiker)

Why is there so many of these popping up nowdays? Honestly.

~xXViikyboyXx~

14. OdinOnlineAlive

Good news for anybody with the slightest interest in Tupile Corporation. We now have Several employees, but we could always use more.

Current Employee List:

1. James Eagler
    2. Evelyn B. Grind
    3. Alexander Grant ((I don't actually know if that is the character who applied. They never posted a name.))
    4. Luciano Valentino (Only sometimes)

-J. Eagler.

P.S. Please help stop me from calling Valentino, Luciano.