1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A hearty greetings.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by VinnyVoxian, Jul 9, 2014.

1. VinnyVoxian

VinnyVoxian New Member

Aye, I'm vinny. A.K.A. windwaver.
    I came from another RP server, won't say because 'tis might be advertising. :)
    Anyways, yeah. I ended up aggravated after a bad day, and I figured teaching might help, so I posted a guide on vanilla modding, considering I'm a fairly good modder in starbound, and they banned me for it. So, I tried WoW. I can't launch it due to the newest patch, so I figured "Fuck it, starbound again."
    After looking for a while.... poof! I found this.
    If you need any help with modding/drawables/other fo-shizzle, PM me. I can convert any image 50x50 or lower, so.... yeah. Thanks for readin'!
    TL;DR
    I left another server and found this. good at modding.

2. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Welcome aboard :) You'll fit right in here! We have a lot of talented modders and such, who love to share tips and what not. And as long as what you make is vanilla compatible and doesn't cause a severe performance dip, it's a-okay!

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Welcome to the forums, hope you get accepted!

4. VinnyVoxian

VinnyVoxian New Member

Yeah, it's vanilla. Transparency, tiny people, drawables converter... basic trinkets of modding. Nothing lua intensive, no scripts or anything. :p

5. guguy123

guguy123 New Member

Welcome to the server!

6. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES