1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Kidnapping and Fight of a Mysterious Man.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Phoenix, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

I would think the glitch wishes for you to die in honorable combat. "Dont die for your country, make the other guy die for his." It would be in all our best interests if we united and combined our resources, forces and capabilities to take this glitch down. There is honor in fighting for justice, but it is ineffective unless you develop an effective strategy.

-Ray Beluga,Fleet Admiral, HKC

2. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Like I said, I honor your honest opinion, but will go after in my own accord.

-Joe Joferson
    Captain of the Munai Maker

3. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Observation: This Glitch threat you all speak of is a laughable at beast, a coward. I have defeated him once, he has no honor. Amusement: Tried pulling a knife on me in hand to hand combat! And then after we rammed the Sister Fister into the side of his "Chariot", he had to set his ship to self-destruct. Observation: Wouldn't even fight me on the planet below, fled, somehow got up to my ship and made a hole in the hull to break in before we cut his arms off and kicked him into the void of space where he blew himself up like a ticking time bomb.

Observation: Probably doesn't help I fought him again last night and the only way he saw fit to get my attention was to come into the Den, take hostages, and threaten to cut them in half. Amusement: This Glitch. Observation: He is not a threat, he is just another coward who hides behind his words. Observation: He may become upgraded each time he dies, but they do not mean a thing when the man who receives them is foolish and blinded by their cause.

Statement: The best course of action would be to look around for the source of his taunting signal the next time he dies. Assuming: His memories and such are probably sent to an awaiting husk to be given them that will then be upgraded. Thinking: He did not have the ability to fire lasers from his chest in our first battle, but I feel it's a learning kind. Adapting after each battle to become stronger against what he's faced. Restating: Just a theory, though.

-Margrave Raoul B217

4. TheAlmightyNT

TheAlmightyNT New Member

Even though the above are correct, we should not look down on our enemy. If your theory stands and this.... thing adapts and learns, we have to be careful. It makes me feel confident that he has been destroyed once already, but we can't afford another incident like this.

~Lenro Misra, Head of Commerce Division, HKC

5. Diddums

Diddums That Loveable Lad

Ok lad. Ok, I get where you're coming from.

But this "call out" wasn't me just taking the mick lad, it was me telling you why I view this as bullshit. You took it as if I just shat on your wife's grave pal.

If there's any drama here lad I can safely say it's from your tear stained keyboard or whatever the fuck you're using. This situation was fine before you decided to have an anger-wank all over it.

6. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Thank you Raoul, if possible, I'd like to meet you sometime, buy you a round of drinks, and ill take it into possibility that he could be hiding in the X-sector, I can try to track him VIA Radio Signal, but ill need everyone's full mind to the task

-Joe Joferson
    Captain of the Munai Maker.

7. Grifter

Grifter New Member

(From an Untraceable Planet, Astaroth)

Human.

Why do you bother? I've Unintentionally caused the Death of a Famous United Systems Soldier, Joshua Scheffler.

Then I almost Killed the other, Solour, Then I nearly killed his friend and her Unborn child.

I am not a coward, I am just one of those Malevolent people who feel Direct force is not the best way to Attract attention.

Which is why I use Dirty Tricks and Rather Unclean Combat to deal with your Friends.

Do not even bother trying to find me.

I'll find you first.

-A10th

8. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

Heh, ill make sure you take this to heart

' These souls, these free spirits, let their anger build into one, as their unending fury tracks the evil, the soulless, the ones who wish them harm '

-Joe Joferson

9. Grifter

Grifter New Member

(Astaroth)
    I who am Eternal can Never be Destroyed Once Mortal.

- A10th

10. TheAlmightyNT

TheAlmightyNT New Member

Empty threats over Starnet will lead you nowhere. You are a menace, who will feel the just wrath of the citizens of the cosmos.

~Ral

11. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Nonchalant: Like I said, a coward who must hide behind his words. Rather bores me now that I know he's proven my point.

-Raoul

12. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

' And may asunder, the mighty fist of Justice and peace rain upon the anarchy and unruly, for his name is the Judge, and the Jury, and the accuser, and the Defender '
    I Took this quote out of my learning, and will now use this against you, Asthara, or whatever you're called.

-Naal Nu'Shebek.

13. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

the badassery in this thread is hilarious

-weaponsandhos6969

14. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

(( Thanks?, I guess? ))

15. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

Please. I have seen way better displays rather than these from both sides. And yet, it's laughable enough how several children try to stand amongst the other.

Such is the nature of a lot of members from sentient races, unfortunately.

-Memory

16. TheAlmightyNT

TheAlmightyNT New Member

Gather round people, the wise user above is gonna tell us a story.

~Ral

17. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

I don't tell stories mister, at much I state facts. Storytelling is not amongst my avaliable skillset.

-Memory

18. TheAlmightyNT

TheAlmightyNT New Member

Is trying to sound smart and almighty on those? I could use some lessons.

~Ral

19. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

That's funny, because, if we're so laughable, I'd expect someone to back such a theory up, so please, tell us, where is this theory that we aren't as sentient as you?
    -Joe Joferson

20. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

all you people are doing is proving my point

-weaponsandhos6969