1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Wolf's Den Attack

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by LaserLlamas, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Shalken

Shalken New Member

That would be real badass.

...just sayin.

2. Penwize

Penwize New Member

If a buyer is still needed, I might suggest Alienna! She could be a great fit as temporary owner of the Den. She works at the Den though she's not a wolf. Makes her familiar with the area, the people, and still asserts that she's neutral. She's met Cole Harris and I'm sure Pie4Pigs will attest that she wouldn't be lined up against a wall and shot when the attack occurs. She's a character that's present in the world and knowledgeable with basic management. In-character, she's absurdly rich and could afford a partly-sealed super-space-castle and tavern. She would happily follow LaserLlamas guidelines without starting her own dramas. Finally, when the time comes for ownership to be passed, I'm sure it would be done with no hassle.

I might be getting the wrong tone for what you want of an owner, but if you're looking for someone to (temporarily) make the WD a neutral ground that retains much of its previous personality, Alienna is almost a perfectly sculpted character to take that role.

3. OdinOnlineAlive

OdinOnlineAlive New Member

I would love to buy it. I've spent some time there and it is a pretty nice place.

4. Animator

Animator New Member

[​IMG]

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN DO I PRESENT TO YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME! *NO STRINGS ATTACHED! COMPLETE IC OWNERSHIP OF THE ONE, THE ONLY, WOLVES DEN! Over 3 stories tall, with hallways that extend for miles, labyrinth upon labyrinth of studies, offices, and hidden rooms so secret it'd make the Illuminati scratch their heads! Access to the drinks and beverages you desire, along with the presence of some of the most colorful (and not to mention attractive) denizens of a galaxy, the Wolves Den is the sale of a lifetime! And it could all be yours!
    *terms and details not elaborated, please see small print for more

*bangs gavel*

Let the auction begin! Starting price is 150K pixels! Do I hear 150K? 150K, 150K?

5. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

No words can describe my love for you.

6. LaserLlamas

Hrm well as much as I love all the ideas for this, Nox Mars and I have talked a bit about this event a little more. The Den will no longer sadly be attacked, however (To Cole) we'd be fine with the SSS attacking some of the Wolves when they're separated from the rest of the Pack, specifically Magnus and Ro, so that Magnus can die and Ro can be captured.

As far as a buyer go we've been talking about this and we'll be extending the black market eventually so that it may have a residential district, which would allow people to buy a house or make a store of some kind. We're still working on ideas as far as that stuff goes.

As for the reason we're not really interested in the attack is the original reason for it is no longer what with the steady flow of characters coming to the Den. We also feel that if the place does get attacked, causing us to leave the place, it'll make less rpers come as well which would put a dent in the hub and harm the community a bit, so we thought about that more. Along with this, we're not really sure just how much power the SSS has, and the Wolves have been getting more people, as well, as well interacting with the Order and USCM, making it seem likely that if the Den were attacked, either would assist in defending it and attacking the SSS.

While it's a shame we can't do the attack, we're still interested in Magnus and Ro getting attacked elsewhere by the SSS. Other than, unless some more questions need to be asked, I'll lock this one up so it goes in the vault.

#46 LaserLlamas, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
  7. Animator

Animator New Member

[​IMG]

GOING ONCE! GOING TWICE! SOLD! TO THE ARMORED WOLVES!

8. LaserLlamas

I'm scared of what you're going to put my head onto next.

9. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

EY I TELL YE WHAT

If we're just killing Magnus and kidnapping Raoul, we can do this; I can gather up a few members (if badstar's flakey i'm gonna cry), do the deed, bring Raoul to our base, and then Cole can interrogate him a little. If you want Raoul to be SUPER DUPER TORTURED, I can get Badstar or Brynna (SSS's crooked doctor) to do something afterwards. Once that's going down, the two of you can discuss what you are and aren't okay with in your torture RP (pls nothing kinky or i'll cry harder). Then, so that we actually gain some monetary value for this, we could hold him to ransom. If he wants some extra drama, we could go a few days before beginning the hostage negotiations.

how bout dat

EDIT: One problem, actually. Location. Liberty Mill has that consent rule, and the SSS isn't allowed to set foot on Taranis. It'd be hard to start a gun fight and escape on USCM planets, too. The outside of the Wolve's Den, maybe? Or perhaps a less populated colony. I dunno, your choice.

10. LaserLlamas

I'm perfectly fine with that and I would absolutely /love/ for Raoul to get tortured. She/Him/it can feel pain now, so it would be interesting to finally be able to feel the pain he's inflicted upon others. (I would be fine with anything being done, 'cause torture isn't about limitations)

That works for me, I'll ask Magnus about dat.

11. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

Liberty Mills' rule is more about billies not being billies and being able to get away with it.
    If y'all are doing it and you are all OOC pals about it.
    Y'know. Just steer the fight in whatever direction you want. If you do it in the Undercity, the Fleeties probably won't show up.

12. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

Actually, if you guys want the RA can end up rescuing him/buying the ransom because reasons that will be discussed later ICly :>

It'll allow for conclusions and shit

13. Pie4Pigs

I wouldn't mind, and it's their choice. It'd make this a bit less of a blow to the Wolves, though.

14. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

don't mean it would be like an instant thing, we'd have to track you guys down n shit

it'll give enough time for moral to be rekt and whatnot and you guys can do the quality torture session

15. Pie4Pigs

Ye, but then the Den wouldn't lose dat cash, and it would hurt Raoul more than anyone else. I'm satisfied either way, but it changes the situation a little.

16. LaserLlamas

Indeed. We also need a situation that Magnus and Raoul would be in where they would get attacked. Undercity of the Mills could work. Magnus' only request was that he at least put up a bit of a fight before dying, though obviously not killing anyone.

As far as RA taking Raoul that'd be interesting and I'm up for it. I am genuinely curious why. Though the problem would be getting him before the Wolves try making a deal.

17. Pie4Pigs

Only problem with the undercity is dragging bodies away without the fleet noticing. And on a side note, we're not very subtle people; most of our weapons are noisy enough to catch a guard's attention. Dunno how we'd be able to get away with that.

Worst case scenario, we can do something like Maple Hill, I guess.

18. Spyrosis

Spyrosis Basedgod

You never know, the RA could always be using Raoul as a pawn for some larger scheme. Turning Ro into them could deal a larger blow than originally anticipated.

19. Pie4Pigs

dont try to use your FANCY MIND TRICKS ON ME MARS

20. JimHarrison

JimHarrison Grouchy Player

AAHAHAHAHA. THE MIGHTY DETECTIVE COLE DOESN'T KNOW OF ALL THE WAYS OUT OF THE UNDERCITY.
    OH HOW THE OVERCONFIDENT HAVE FALLEN, DETECTIVE.

Nah. But you can get out of the undercity through the Monorail at the bottom of the Undercity. Either direction.