1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Regarding the Fleet

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Donovennn, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Corrupt10-
    I have to agree, fuck that censorship, it just causes fowl language

#21 Iridium616, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
  2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Let's do something to piss off Captain.
    Feck the censorship.
    Fook the censorship.
    Anyone got any more?
    - Clarice

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

I meant for Fuck.
    I got tons of words nobody even knows about, like Minge.
    Why doesn't anyone know what a minge is?
    - Clarice

4. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

isn't that the term for vaginal hairs
    pretty hot
    -Arizona

5. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

[​IMG]
    -PizzaLover445566

6. Hawke

Hawke ACK!

((This thread's for discussing why my faction is a bunch of assholes, not testing the OOC word filter. Back on topic, people.))

7. Grifter

Grifter New Member

((Why IS your faction a bunch of assholes?

Because they banned about 49 percent of the server from the biggest hub.))

8. Raideck

Raideck Member

((Because the universe needs a central enemy c:))

9. Mr Spacelemon

Mr Spacelemon New Member

(( Here's the thing though. It's not the Fleet's job to ensure that the Floran RPers -aren't- goddamn terrible. ))

10. Corvus

Corvus New Member

(( I'm gonna do a Hawke thing. Bring your personal grudges somewhere else. This is an IC thread. Thank you.))

Hopefully people stop going there, though. Heh.
    -Corvus

11. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Why is it that, when it comes the fleet, people only acknowledge what aligns with their biased views, and blatantly ignore the facts that state otherwise? I just checked the records, the original poster was carrying no less then three automatic weapons AND a satchel of explosives, all the while claiming he was here peacefully. Of course, no one will read this because it doesn't match up to the dog-kicking, insane religious zealots they expect the fleet to be... and since when were Floran a minority? Why has this sector just decided to forget the centuries of genocide the Floran are responsible for?

It just amazes me how people can be so dumb, but still think they're being clever. Hm. - Skarti

12. Arhicath

Arhicath New Member

((I was treating the thread as an actual forum would have been treated IC. It wasn't for OOC reasons, didn't mean to throw everything off topic, Cath just posts awful things in every thread he reads. My apolgies.))

13. Narfball

Narfball narfball

..Y'know, I don't condone the actions performed by the fleet, but if they're the centralized law in Liberty Mills, then let them run shit. If it doesn't impact you, you shouldn't give two and a half shits. So what if one or two of your snowflake florans are banned? Find a new damned hub. Can't find one? Use your ship. It's that simple. Really, none of you are putting this into perspective. How do you think the fleet feels, getting picked on at every minute, even if the ever growing avian horde in this part of the galaxy is expanding like two rabbits having sex nonstop, it gives no one the right to criticize the law's decisions. Everyone here needs to grow up and think maturely for a minute and realize how hard it is to maintain the law in a land full of Billy The Kids and Perfect Paulas.

-R.D​

14. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I know, right? Those Gazers and their superiority, thinking they're making a logical response on a post, when they're really just putting their deep racism, bias and pretentiousness on display!
    Cough cough.
    -Corvus

15. Grifter

Grifter New Member

'ey 'ey 'ey! Just because my people caused Genocide, War, Other, Don't mean they can ban us from the Biggest Hub in the Gamma Sector, I mean. really. Who does that?!

- O'Lathapoh

16. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Nice of you to prove my point, Corvus. - Skarti

17. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I feel as if this also ends with me saying "Any time, Skarti", and then I realize that our disagreement is on a fundamental level and I'm really wasting my time here. I then back away from my computer, turn it off, grab some coffee, and probably do something else for a bit.
    -Corvus

18. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

just to butt in here reaaaaaaal quick, not trying to contribute or anything but

FUCKIN CALLED IT

-Crosswell

19. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

From what I've seen of the Fleet so far, they may not be the most AGREEABLE people, but they have only followed the laws in place, doing what they believe is for the good of a city that is in dire need of some... uplifting. If they have banned Floran, especially if they provided some kind of grace period, then there should be no issue. That aside, they are not forcing citizens to live within the city. Nor are they rounding them up and burning those who disobey. I have watched them offer warnings, chances. Yet those who should take them do not.

It is a pity.

-Tcloa-

20. FireDrinker

FireDrinker Beware, I live!

Feh, what genosside? Floran forssed Fissh from homeworld yess, but iss still many Fissh floran seees.

Iss birds who wissh to kill floran, hass been ssince before floran firsst left floran home. Try to sspread teachingss of bird againsst will of floran. Keep floran from learn and grow. Many floran sslain to esscape blockade of bird. Iss bird to be regret sspit on fasse of floran? Iss not so.

Bird blamess Floran for conflict bird sstarts.