1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Jameson Industries: Weaponry Suppliers

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DeltaV, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Riengo

Riengo New Member

Interested in an AMP Rifle. I'm using someone else's laptop to access the Starnet, so swing on by Maple Hill for delivery.

-Laasi

#61 Riengo, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
  2. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

-Jameson-
    New weapons have been added to the list! In addition, I am now taking requests for the creation of custom weapons; more info on the original post.

3. Krampus

Krampus New Member

Do you still have all of them in stock?

4. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

-Jameson-
    Yes.

5. Krampus

Krampus New Member

-Kasten-
    Can we meet at Honeydew Prior then?
    Thanks.

#65 Krampus, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
  6. Greymanz

Greymanz Member

Hssss Thunder Ssssheild Mk 1? You do know what you made hassss already been patented and trademarked, by me? Pleasse advissse thisss in your lissst.

7. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

-Jameson-
    If you possess an officially recognized patent or a trademark of any sort, I would love to see it, as there is no singular entity in this cluster which approves and recognizes either. Furthermore, one thing cannot be both patented and trademarked - a patent refers to an invention, such as the gun itself, while a trademark refers to a name or phrase. If this is simply a case of my unintentional usage of a name you've somehow managed to trademark, I will change it as a gesture of good faith, but if you mean to say that you both invented and patented the gun itself you're going to need to provide some proof.

8. Greymanz

Greymanz Member

Hssss well then, the name of it isss all yoursss, ignore me and my foolissshnesss. I did however invent thisss item before hand, and asss a gun dealer I musst act in good faith and allow you to ssell thisss item. Everyone needsss competition right? You may continue to sssell thissss item. I would however like to know itsss statssss. Alssso maybe in the future i will buy thisss so called Vulcan Cannon. Sssorry for the troublessss.

9. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

((DPS stats and such are generally ignored IC, and damage from weapons are RPed out.))

10. Greymanz

Greymanz Member

(( I was thinking like 500 voltage, a 90 degree spread and junk like that. ))

11. Zach

Zach New Member

I would like to purchase:
    3 Gas Throwers
    5 Tesla Pistols
    2 Miniguns

12. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

-Jameson-
    The shop is now open once again! All orders placed after this point will be delivered as per usual. Any requests made whilst it was closed will need to be re-posted.

13. Tulipa

Tulipa New Member

- Tulip -

I would like to purchase:
    2 AMP
    1 Dart Rifle

#73 Tulipa, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
  14. Gnomey

Gnomey New Member

- Sparrow -
    I'd like to purchase:

2 Tesla Pistols
    2 AMP Rifles
    1 Minigun
    2 Thunder Shields

For a grand total of; 9600 Pixels

15. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

Both orders have been placed. Please check your Starnet inbox.

-Jameson

16. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

Jameson Industries: Weaponry Suppliers (Previously "Specialized Weaponry for Sale") is going through a short rebranding period, at the end of which you can expect new products of all kinds! We ask that you help us in this transitional phase by holding off the posting of requests for a short time.

Thank you!
    - Jameson

17. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

[​IMG]
    Jameson Industries is now open once more to requests! We have invested a majority of the money received in the selling of specialized weaponry into the construction of our own dedicated Antares manufacturing and assembly location, which means that we have now opened up into more broad areas of weapon dealing!

What does this mean? It means that Jameson Industries is now offering traditional bullet-based weaponry as well as non-specialized plasma weaponry, all at a lower price than the competitors and, as always, with the usual guarantee of reliability!

We would like to take a moment to thank all of the loyal customers who purchased our specialized weaponry in the past, and hope that you might consider us again in the future.

Yours truly,
    - Jameson

18. Zhaag

Zhaag New Member

I was very satisfied with the weapons I purchased from Jameson Industries. They were all very solid and durable weapons as well as delivering the accurate punch I've needed for some more delicate contracts. I especially recommend the custom weapon design. Jameson was very prompt with my needs and questions and helped me to build the right weapon for the right job. I am incredibly happy with the final product and price. Thank you again Jameson Industries for supplying me with what I need to make the world a better place.

Chuuk Hatrak

19. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-GoldLeaf-
    Floran says bullshit. Everything bullshit. Looks like paid for write. Bad.

20. Zhaag

Zhaag New Member

I would be more than willing to show Goldleaf my new toys. I wasnt paid to write this. I wrote this because for once in my merc life, I didnt feel jipped by an arms dealer and needed to go snuff him for a refund.

Chuuk Hatrak