1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

I suppose i should make this official

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Diabloshadow, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Diabloshadow

Diabloshadow Retired Admin

Good Day to all who read this, I am Diabloshadow, the retired admin, heh. i had departed around christmas due to many serious complications in my life that had hit me both mentally and physically. so, now i figure i might as well redo my old introduction, as i am now back, which i am glad to be, as a player and just kind of here on the sidelines on my free time. anyway, i am known in game as a couple of names, any old timers will tell you. I am on around 4ish PM EST or if im working late, 9ish. I have played Starbound for quite awhile, and I am overjoyed by the fact this game has such a wonderful player base and how it has grown since ive been gone. Though I suppose i should talk a little about myself, I do apologize

My name is whatever you decide to call me (Within reasonable standards), even my oldest friend of 8 years calls me Diablo, so I do not mind. The name is not "evil" in anyway, it directly translated means, "He who divides the Shadows" I am in my early twenties, Yet I feel 40. I am an old soul, bound to many things from the 70's. The love of my life is named Hannah, she helps me pull through my dark times, and is a general angel. I now reside in a rather large house in the middle of the woods in which i do my current job as a butler/maid. doing housework, yard work, and whatever else needed done. I play many games, from League of Legends, to Dark Souls, PC and Xbox games. I am mostly found listening to my records and 8-tracks, and talking to my beloved. My music for those who wish to know is a mix of; Classic Rock, Classic Metal, Oldies, and Classical. I enjoy something as old as Barry Manalow, to something as rock and roll like Def Leppard, to something as metal as Black Sabbath/Ozzy, or Iron Maiden. I play the Piano, I enjoy fishing, and I collect things most would find weird and i suppose that is enough, no one wishes to read my little tale, heh.

Thank you for your time, Have a Pleasant Day
    Sincerely, Diablo

2. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

[​IMG]

3. Diabloshadow

if i knew what that was about, i would respond....

also, aliens. that is all

4. Terallis

Never seen Lord of the Rings? LOL. "Go back to the shadow! FLAME OF UDUN! YOOOOOUUUU SHALL NOT PAAAAAASS!"
    Nothing?
    Anything?
    s-senpai?
    plz

5. Diabloshadow

yes of course i know LoTR, ive seen the movies MULTIPLE times, and i own every book, even the silmarillion. but i had no idea why you posted a picture of gandalf lol. you trying to say im old?!

6. Terallis

No... You have... shadow in your name. ._. I-I'll go back to my corner now. LOL

7. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Oh, right, this is the bad RP, Shadowavian, void the blood, godmodding, useless horrible RP-er.
    Welcome back.
    Just kiiiidding

8. Diabloshadow

good, your in time out. heh

*cough*apex*cough*
    though two things, one, i really need to bring my apex back...and two, theres an actual avian named shadow...and no, its not me >.>

thank you for the welcome back

9. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Oh. Well, there was this rush of new players one or two months ago, and some of them were "Shadow Avians", which I guess is just Avians but more edgy.

10. Diabloshadow

welp, thanks for the info. Lief kinda jumped one for trying to mate with her yesterday. heh. she did get a chunk out of his neck and shoulder.

11. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

Hmmm... Hi.

12. Diabloshadow

my apologies for being abit late, the watch thread thing always fails to work...anyways, hello

13. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

It kay.

14. MedMalpractice

MedMalpractice New Member

Welcome back, good to have you.

If you ever need a Jungler for LoL, feel free to hit me up.

15. Diabloshadow

how about in a few? Diabloshadow, NA. hit me up.

16. MedMalpractice

Today doesn't exactly work, what with work in the morning and such, but PrescriptionThug, NA. I'll shoot you a request.

17. Diabloshadow

sounds good, i might not play tonight, but we shall see. have a pleasant night though

18. MedMalpractice

Yeah, have a good night.